Main problem encountered in the operating room. Watch

NatBenson93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all, I'm going for my uni interview at Northumbria on Thursday for operating department practice. One question that is apparently asked often is the above, what is the main problem you might encounter in an operating room. Anyone got any thoughts on this, as I'm really racking my brain and can't think of much. Considering as an odp your job is to prevent most problems so that kind of narrows down the options of what you can say lol.
jelly1000
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by NatBenson93)
Hi all, I'm going for my uni interview at Northumbria on Thursday for operating department practice. One question that is apparently asked often is the above, what is the main problem you might encounter in an operating room. Anyone got any thoughts on this, as I'm really racking my brain and can't think of much. Considering as an odp your job is to prevent most problems so that kind of narrows down the options of what you can say lol.
Forgive me if I'm being thick but surely if the role of an ODP is to prevent problems and they are asking what sort of problems you might encounter then you need to know what problems you need to take precautions to prevent.
NatBenson93
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by jelly1000)
Forgive me if I'm being thick but surely if the role of an ODP is to prevent problems and they are asking what sort of problems you might encounter then you need to know what problems you need to take precautions to prevent.
Yeah maybe I've been looking at this totally the wrong way round...that makes it easier thanks!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

14.09%
12.47%
12.36%
18.13%
23.09%
19.86%

Watched Threads