The Student Room Group

Why do people like/want to talk to the opposite/same sex?

I don't know why I want to talk to females... I can't think of a reason why, is there any reason why people want to talk to the gender they are attracted to?
Because hormonal peak in teenage to young adult years make all that a very exciting and new possibility you never really had before when you were prepubescent. Hormones have a huge impact on this mating behavior, but also personal desires, goals to have a family, feelings of loneliness, and desire to make a positive life by having a family unit of our own. These are all what you might call "natural reasons", but when you're slightly older than say...24, the perspectives change. You consider more strongly economics/finances and time burdens of marriage with or without children. You consider your personal life options such as a long haul education or whatever and you realize... maybe not now, but way later. Just because you have these "natural feelings" does not magically mean you're ready to have sex, ready to get married, or ready to have a family. It's just the highs of feeling in love, which is mostly hormonally based and through fresh eyes beholding your world where sky is the limit.
Reply 2
/thread?
Reply 3
Needless to say I knew exactly who would be the thread starter when I saw the title, I'm sure you've asked this question before, did you forget, or are just trolling even more :rolleyes:
Cos sexual attraction.

You might be asexual?
Original post by MylittlePlusle
I don't know why I want to talk to females... I can't think of a reason why, is there any reason why people want to talk to the gender they are attracted to?

Might have known it'd be you. What is your problem with women? And do you not know the word "women"?
Reply 6
Original post by MylittlePlusle

How old are you, like 7? lol
Reply 7
Maybe because a lot of men I know are obsessed with talking about football, who can knock out who, how pissed their mates were on a night out and recent conquests. Testosterone fuelled crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Original post by datpiff
Maybe because a lot of men I know are obsessed with talking about football, who can knock out who, how pissed their mates were on a night out and recent conquests. Testosterone fuelled crap.

Posted from TSR Mobile

These guys sound cool.
Because they're attracted to them?
Or you know, because they just like talking to other humans?
Reply 10
Original post by Clip
These guys sound cool.

Good sometimes, but a lot of times I don't need it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending