Want more information about this university?

Adult Nursing Leighton site starting March 14

Watch
Rachelmsiddall
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hi, Is anybody else on here doing Adult Nursing at the Leighton Site starting March 14? Does anybody know when we start & where we go? It said on the letter 10th March but I've just seen on another post 4th March?
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rachelmsiddall)
Hi, Is anybody else on here doing Adult Nursing at the Leighton Site starting March 14? Does anybody know when we start & where we go? It said on the letter 10th March but I've just seen on another post 4th March?
Hello, we've just checked with our Health and Social Care Admissions team and your start date is March 10th. If you have any other questions about this you can contact the team directly on 01244 511000 or [email protected].
Rachelmsiddall
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by University of Chester)
Hello, we've just checked with our Health and Social Care Admissions team and your start date is March 10th. If you have any other questions about this you can contact the team directly on 01244 511000 or [email protected].
Thanks...where do we go etc. on Monday?
University of Chester
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Rachelmsiddall)
Thanks...where do we go etc. on Monday?
It should say on your enrolment letter, if you are based at the Leighton site then you need to head Leighton Hospital for the time stated on your letter. If you have any more specific questions you can contact our Health and Social Care Admissions team on 01244 511000 or email [email protected]
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (357)
56.13%
I don't have everything I need (279)
43.87%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise