The Student Room Group
Because you touch yourself at night.
Reply 2
Stop applying your own insecurities on people who could start an army with the amount of girls chasing after them.
Aww, I don't think he's ugly. Standing next to his brothers does show that he's quite short but if he was on his own I think most people would regard him as quite attractive. I see your point though, it must suck to be the least attractive person in your family.
Reply 4
Original post by Shazzarr
Stop applying your own insecurities on people who could start an army with the amount of girls chasing after them.
I don't understand how I am applying my own insecurities to this. I am asking a simple question. :s-smilie:
Reply 5
I think he's fit tbf.
He's cute :daydreaming:
He's hardly ugly. He's attractive, he's just not as attractive. Also the other two are more famous and probably have more people doing their make-up and hair and making them look that good.

They are not identical twins. Why exactly are you expecting them to all look exactly the same? Or for the different combinations and balances of features inherited from their parents to make them all exactly the same level of attractiveness? :rolleyes: They are different combinations of their parents', which means that they will be different.
(edited 10 years ago)
He's a good looking chap, just not as tall and lanky as his brothers.
Looks like he's packing something extra to compensation, mind.
He's 5'11'', which is hardly short.
Stupid and sensless question and even nonsense reply
Stupid question and a nonsense reply
Original post by Carpe Vinum
Because you touch yourself at night.whatba nonsense reply

Original post by Shazzarr

I think you relate to his situation and you must be the ugly ine in your family
Original post by Bassetts
I don't understand how I am applying my own insecurities to this. I am asking a simple question. :s-smilie:
clearly all the good lookin' genes were used up
Reply 15
Original post by Sayhi2urmom
Stupid and sensless question and even nonsense reply

It’s best not to open up a 5 year old thread.

Latest