The Student Room Group

Always caught making eye contact accidentally with another guy?

Where I work, I often unintentionally make eye contact with a much younger guy, and I think it embarrasses both of us tbh. Whereas I am old enough to realise that it is just unfortunate, I think he is beginning to thinking something like "does that guy fancy me?"

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?! :mad:

What does it mean if you keep getting caught looking at another guy? I don't even speak to him tbh, and he must only be 17 or so. :redface:
Let's put it this way: if he was a female, he'd want you to fertilize him.
Just don't look at him then?
Original post by Isambard Kingdom Brunel
Where I work, I often unintentionally make eye contact with a much younger guy, and I think it embarrasses both of us tbh. Whereas I am old enough to realise that it is just unfortunate, I think he is beginning to thinking something like "does that guy fancy me?"

WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING?! :mad:

What does it mean if you keep getting caught looking at another guy? I don't even speak to him tbh, and he must only be 17 or so. :redface:

Try wearing blinkers, like a cart horse. It's the only way to restrain your subconscious eye-lust.
Original post by Maid Marian
Just don't look at him then?

I don't deliberately look at him, but it is hard when you are looking around the workplace and happen to make eye contact with him. I stand on checkouts in a supermarket, and he is working nearby. He knows I "stare" at him and that's probably why he is looking at me to make sure I am not looking at him. :rolleyes:

So embarrassing.
Reply 5
If you're lucky he might just be interested :wink:
that awkward moment....
This happens to me way too much 😂 i have a habit of constantly scanning my surroundings and i keep unintentionally making eye contact with the same people and it's so awkward because it's with more than 1 person.

Quick Reply

Latest