The Student Room Group

leeds,lancaster,sheffield,bristo l,manchester

Which is the best uni for graduate prospects?
All of them are good universities. It really depends on what course you want to study.
Original post by theos1
Which is the best uni for graduate prospects?

Depends on the course, but in most cases they will all have very similar graduate prospects - that is, assuming you graduate with at least an upper second class degree.
Reply 3
Original post by frogs r everywhere
All of them are good universities. It really depends on what course you want to study.

The reason I ask that is while the Nationals rankings show that Lancaster is the better overall as well as in the subject I want to study. But I understand that Lancaster is a small city. This will not affect my prospects? Also I heard that the Lancaster is new university and maybe employers do not trust it. What is your opinion;
Out of those Bristol is the most prestigious
Reply 5
Original post by frogs r everywhere

I'll do master in statistics. Because I'm not from England can you tell me with series which unis are the best. Also you can tell me about this specific course from which university will I have more prospects in your opinion.Τhanks for the help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending