The Student Room Group

ISA physics Question

This isn't really a question relating to physics, but it'd be better if I just explained it.

ISA is split into 2 parts, the experiment and the test paper. I don't know if you always get back the ISA experiment results with the test paper, do you? And if so would it be possible for me edit some things on it? As I came to realize right after handing my paper in that I missed a tiny thing to miss me mark. I don't know if I can change it or not when doing my actual exam part of it? Can anyone provide some information onto if I could?

Also anyone got any key tips for it? The test is a circuit of current and voltage varying through 2 different resisters.
(edited 10 years ago)
Regarding the second question, it isn't permitted to discus the details of ISAs on here.
I would change if it didn't take too much time. We probably aren't gonna lose any marks. BTW, is the ISA on two resistors in series and them together in parallel? Did you do voltage on the x axis or y axis? Did you have 3 lines on the same graph? Did you do repeats? I'm gonna do mine sooon!
Original post by SmartIndianMan
I would change if it didn't take too much time. We probably aren't gonna lose any marks. BTW, is the ISA on two resistors in series and them together in parallel? Did you do voltage on the x axis or y axis? Did you have 3 lines on the same graph? Did you do repeats? I'm gonna do mine sooon!

I guess you didn't read my post above.

Thread closed.

Latest