CharlyPea
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm studying... Library and Information Management

I'm interested in... Books! I'm working my way through a '100 books to read before you die' list. Film- I'm always at the cinema or watching DVD. Nail polish; I'm a little obsessed, I have a growing collection that is currently at almost 200 bottles. Comic books- anything from your traditional superhero comics to the often one off books you might hear called a Graphic Novel.
MalteseMalteser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by CharlyPea)
I'm studying... Library and Information Management

I'm interested in... Books! I'm working my way through a '100 books to read before you die' list. Film- I'm always at the cinema or watching DVD. Nail polish; I'm a little obsessed, I have a growing collection that is currently at almost 200 bottles. Comic books- anything from your traditional superhero comics to the often one off books you might hear called a Graphic Novel.
Hey there CharlyPea and welcome to TSR! :tsr:

Library and Information Management sounds like an interesting course! Certainly a different one compared to the Maths, Psychology, Economics, History etc. subjects that you normally hear people apply for and study! How are you finding your course? Are you enjoying it? Whereabouts are you studying? I'm currently a first-year Economics student.

I love books too! I read mainly action books and my favourite author is Matthew Reilly and his Jack West Jr. series! I really liked 'To Kill a Mockingbird' too after reading it in GCSE English. I'm more of a gaming person compared to films but when at university I do watch a lot of films - mainly all the nerdy ones since that's what I'm like That is one impressive collection of Nail polish! Who's your favourite superhero then? Are you Marvel or DC?

You might want to check out our Entertainment forum or our creative corner forum so you can talk to other like-minded people about comics or films, or alternatively you could check out the Beauty forums and talk about that Nail polish collection of yours

To reply back to my message, just click on the 'reply' button underneath this message on the right hand side, or click the quotation marks button next to it!

MalteseMalteser
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you experienced financial difficulties as a student due to Covid-19?

Yes, I have really struggled financially (54)
16.98%
I have experienced some financial difficulties (91)
28.62%
I haven't experienced any financial difficulties and things have stayed the same (119)
37.42%
I have had better financial opportunities as a result of the pandemic (43)
13.52%
I've had another experience (let us know in the thread!) (11)
3.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed