samanthahayley
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I have applied to my local unis because i wanted to stay living at home for a few reasons but now i'm thinking not moving away and living in halls would be a big mistake because my friends that are in uni already (i'm on my gap year) say it's the best thing to do and now i'm torn?! anyone else in/been in this situation?! i really don't know what to do and would like some unbiased opinions/advise? thanks
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
If initially you instantly discredited living away from home or didn't think about then either you were blinded or had great enough reason(s) to stay at home whilst Uni'ing. So think of these reasons and compare them to a possible personal gain. What would change if you lived away? Money situation would be tight? End up feeling lonely? Grow distant to relation to your family?

I'd personally stay at home if I could. Unfortunately there aren't really any uni's on my door step.. so I would either have to travel a bit or do a short move or do a big move.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (455)
56.52%
I don't have everything I need (350)
43.48%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise