MalteseMalteser
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by silversue)
I'm studying... Latin AS
Hey there silversue and welcome to TSR! :tsr:

How are you finding your Latin AS level? Is it interesting? I love learning about ancient civilisations and did Classics: Ancient History as an A level, part of which we focused on Rome from the time of Augustus through to Hadrian - I would have loved to have learned some Latin alongside it! Do you have any non-academic interests as well?

You might want to check out the subject specific forums that are available on TSR. They'll offer good advice on how to achieve good grades in your subjects and you can even ask current members for help with a specific homework question. Closer to exam time, students on TSR come together and collaborate answers to questions on these forums, which can be a very useful revision tip - I did this myself last year on several threads.

To reply back to my message, just click on the 'reply' button underneath this message on the right hand side, or click the quotation marks button next to it!

MalteseMalteser
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Are you travelling in the Uni student travel window (3-9 Dec) to go home for Christmas?

Yes (58)
28.57%
No - I have already returned home (24)
11.82%
No - I plan on travelling outside these dates (46)
22.66%
No - I'm staying at my term time address over Christmas (21)
10.34%
No - I live at home during term anyway (54)
26.6%

Watched Threads