The Student Room Group

Terrified about my interview

I've been offered a place at several universities, but no funding yet! I have been outright rejected for funding at two unis, but they were my bottom two choices, so I'm trying to not be too upset about that. However, I have an interview on Thursday for funding and a place that I actually really want! Now I'm freaking out that I won't get funding anywhere and I'm afraid my nerves will make me do terribly in the interview. Any advice?
Interviewers know that interviews are nerve-wracking. They will not mind at all if you seem nervous. Just do your best to answer their questions.
Interviews are only one part of the process - remember there's also the application form, references and any written work that you've had to submit. Definitely the most scary part, but not always the most important! Good luck
If you seem nervous the interviewer may feel that you are indeed treating it seriously.
Reply 4
Original post by katiegud
I've been offered a place at several universities, but no funding yet! I have been outright rejected for funding at two unis, but they were my bottom two choices, so I'm trying to not be too upset about that. However, I have an interview on Thursday for funding and a place that I actually really want! Now I'm freaking out that I won't get funding anywhere and I'm afraid my nerves will make me do terribly in the interview. Any advice?

Good luck! (I feel advice is probably a bit late)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending