The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Criminology

Im doing criminology and I dont really want to go in not knowing anybody so anyone doing criminology?
Reply 1
I'm Doing criminology :smile:
Liverpool
Reply 2
Oh cool you applied for accomodation yet? Im in Europa :smile:
Reply 3
Yeahh I'm in Europa block e flat 15 😊 what flat are you in?
Reply 4
Block E Flat 9 :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5
Im doing criminology :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
That's cool! :biggrin: you applied for accommodation yet?
Reply 7
Yeah, im in victoria halls though!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
I hope we are in the same lectures :smile: It would be nice to know someone
Reply 9
Original post by HayleeP
I hope we are in the same lectures :smile: It would be nice to know someone

Yeah, that's why I joined this site! Not that many people just doing criminology and Ive only found one other person in North Western Halls, nevermind my flat!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by HayleeP
Im doing criminology and I dont really want to go in not knowing anybody so anyone doing criminology?

I'm not but just wondered this: What kind of careers are you looking into for when you graduate? I don't know much about the subject and what you can do with it :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 11
Original post by Student 1
I'm not but just wondered this: What kind of careers are you looking into for when you graduate? I don't know much about the subject and what you can do with it :smile:

There's quite a few careers you can go into with Criminology, you could work with the police, become a probation officer, a social worker, a social researcher. There's obviously others but id be here for a while if I listed them all. You study areas like corporate crime, state crime, problems within the justice system like inequalities within gender,age or race. Does that help? :smile:
Reply 12
[QUOTE="HayleeP;46639729"]
Original post by Student 1

There's quite a few careers you can go into with Criminology, you could work with the police, become a probation officer, a social worker, a social researcher. There's obviously others but id be here for a while if I listed them all. You study areas like corporate crime, state crime, problems within the justice system like inequalities within gender,age or race. Does that help? :smile:

Ah so it links into a few fields, sounds interesting, thanks!
Reply 13
No problem :smile:
Reply 14
hey! im gonna be studying criminology next year too!
Reply 15
Original post by derry123
hey! im gonna be studying criminology next year too!

What accommodation are you in?

Quick Reply

Latest