The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central Saint Martins 2014 courses acceptance/ rejection

I Applied to product design in Central saint martins on a online portfolio and i was successful then after the interview they rejected me :frown: it wasn't my first choice but I just wanted to see if i could get in. how many people do they accept?

How did everyone else's interviews go?
Reply 1
Original post by Josiep
I Applied to product design in Central saint martins on a online portfolio and i was successful then after the interview they rejected me :frown: it wasn't my first choice but I just wanted to see if i could get in. how many people do they accept?

How did everyone else's interviews go?

sorry to hear that. I have my review next week for product design. Can i see your portfolio on flickr. What did they ask you ?
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2
I'm still waiting for a reply. I got a confirmation mail the other day that saying "Thank you for submitting you mini-portfolio for BA (Hons) Graphic Design at UAL Central Saint Martins.
We have received it and it will be sent to the course team for consideration."

But they still haven't looked at mine (I always keep checking the views on flickr).
im still waiting to hear if I have an interview for fashion print. sorry to hear you didnt get in! What was your interview like?
Reply 4
I had my interview for BA Culture Criticism and Curation the other day! Obsessively refreshing my email now :s-smilie:
Reply 5
Has anyone heard from Central Saint Martins for Graphic Design yet?
Reply 6
I got an invitation today, my interview is next week the 18th! :smile:
For Graphic Design.
Reply 7
noo, im starting to worry as I've had 2 emails saying they're still processing my application. because its been so long i dot know if this is a good or bad thing!
Original post by Nontypo
I got an invitation today, my interview is next week the 18th! :smile:
For Graphic Design.

How was your interview? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9
I had a portfolio review on the 18th, still not heard anything back
Reply 10
I have had a portfolio review and have been offered a place on the product design course :redface:
Reply 11
Has anyone heard back after a Fashion History and Theory interview at Central Saint Martins for the 2014 / 2015 course? I have yet to hear back...
Any offers/rejections for ba product design course?? Since I don't know if I should start getting worried, or just lose all hope that I will start my uni education this year:biggrin:
Reply 13
got offered a place at LCC for graphic and media design :smile: idk whether to choose Leeds or LCC now though
How long did it take for them to get back to you? Like after you handed in your portfolio. I still haven't heard anything :frown:
Reply 15
Original post by Frxnnn
Has anyone heard from Central Saint Martins for Graphic Design yet?

I have an offer for the Graphic Design course at CSM, did you get a response?
Reply 16
Original post by sairawr
I have an offer for the Graphic Design course at CSM, did you get a response?

Hey! I know this is a thread from a while ago, but how did the interview process go? I have an interview this week and I’m not too sure what to expect

Quick Reply