_FDarr13
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Has anyone on here studied/is studying Dentistry abroad? I've heard many courses in central Europe are well accredited. I've also heard the exams to obtain GDC membership in the UK after doing a degree abroad are insanely difficult if you do your degree abroad..
Amz12345
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I was considering applying this year to study dentistry abroad ! Check out EUNICAS - they list all the dentistry courses in Europe that are in English, though I would suggest applying to the universities individually rather than through EUNICAS. I can't seem to find anybody on here who has studied abroad and even when I do, the posts are from a couple of years ago :/

Also, on EUNICAS they show if the degrees are recognised in the UK by the GDC, and most of them are, particularly in Hungary! Some Unis require all 3 Sciences at A-Level but I've contacted one and they said even though I only have bio at A2, I can still apply as long as I do well in their entrance exam.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (705)
33.91%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (888)
42.71%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (393)
18.9%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (93)
4.47%

Watched Threads