Ashleigh223
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just wondering if anyone else was in room 205 in Alexander Terrace?
CazMaria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm not too far from you, I'm 218
LaurenHegarty
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Think Im gona be in room 207 or 208. My landlord still has not confirmed with me yet, is anyone else in the boat nah? :/

Lauren
Ashleigh223
Rep:
?
(Original post by CazMaria)
I'm not too far from you, I'm 218
Aww nice one..not far away at all...you excited about going?
Ashleigh223
Rep:
?
(Original post by LaurenHegarty)
Think Im gona be in room 207 or 208. My landlord still has not confirmed with me yet, is anyone else in the boat nah? :/

Lauren
I have send back my contract and that but I haven't heard any more from them. Was gona give them a ring to see if there was anything else needed before I go...coming from Northern Ireland so can't just go back home again lol
CazMaria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Aww definitely, can't come quick enough. You? xx
Ashleigh223
Rep:
?
Cant come quick enough for me either..still a bit nervous about meeting new people and that but everyone is in the same boat I guess x
Kimberly0690
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi guys, I'm in room 212
Ashleigh223
Rep:
?
Heyy...when are you planning on moving over? xx
CazMaria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Flying over 24th, the rest of my stuff should hopefully arrive that Thurs. What about you? xx
Ashleigh223
Rep:
?
I'm going over on the 24th too...think it's better to get a chance to settle in...I'm getting the boat over so my stuff will be with me..my mum and dad see it as a good opportunity to get a few days away as well lol xx
CazMaria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Haha so does my mum!!!! She's only stain til Wed eve though, any excuse for a break lol. I was gunna get the boat only mum didn't fancy the 8 hours lol xx
Ashleigh223
Rep:
?
Well we are driving down most of it...dad said he'd rather do that than sit on a boat for 8 hours too...where you coming from then? Xx
CazMaria
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Rasharkin, just outside Ballymena, you? Yea to be fair the drive will prob take less time plus at least you've more to look at than just the sea. I've done it a few times and its grim lol xx
LaurenHegarty
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Ashleigh223)
I have send back my contract and that but I haven't heard any more from them. Was gona give them a ring to see if there was anything else needed before I go...coming from Northern Ireland so can't just go back home again lol
Hey Ashleigh.. am coming frm N.Ireland too! wat part u from? wats ur new room number?x
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (675)
33.62%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (856)
42.63%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (386)
19.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (91)
4.53%

Watched Threads