The Student Room Group

Why cant i approach my crush

There is this girl that i find attractive. She is in one of my clases. I always make excuses in my head and she is always in a group of friends. I do not know how to talk to her but i know girls dont bite. I just don't want to be rejected again by a girl. I have been rejected 5 times while in secondary school because i just went up to the girls and asked them out straight away. Now i am in college i want to talk to the girls i am attracted to but never do. What should i do

Posted from TSR Mobile
Don't ask her out straight away haha. Just talk to her about something to do with the class, don't come across as too creepy though. If you get along then you'll talk more often and get to know each other.
Original post by nocoolusername
but i know girls dont bite.

You've clearly never spent the night with me :wink:

In seriousness though, I think a bit of nerves is perfectly normal. Build yourself up to it and take the view that you've got nothing to lose and in time you'll go for it.
Original post by nocoolusername
There is this girl that i find attractive. She is in one of my clases. I always make excuses in my head and she is always in a group of friends. I do not know how to talk to her but i know girls dont bite. I just don't want to be rejected again by a girl. I have been rejected 5 times while in secondary school because i just went up to the girls and asked them out straight away. Now i am in college i want to talk to the girls i am attracted to but never do. What should i do
]

I've been bitten on the neck by a very keen girl. So I can confirm that sometimes, they do in fact bite. :colonhash:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Darkphilosopher
I've been bitten on a neck by a very keen girl. So I can confirm that sometimes, they do in fact bite. :colonhash:

But thats because you want them to.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by nevergohalfpace
Don't ask her out straight away haha. Just talk to her about something to do with the class, don't come across as too creepy though. If you get along then you'll talk more often and get to know each other.

ok. i guess I could do that. thanks for your help

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending