The Student Room Group

flat share in london ( ual/ first year students preferred)

Hey guys

I'm also looking for flatshare from september 2014
ill be starting lcc in september and still looking around for people to flat share with .im looking for other students preferably in the 18-24 age bracket to share with ( im 19 but will be 20 by september ).I'm creative, outgoing, independent and clean

Scroll to see replies

Hey hey,

I'm starting BA Journalism at LCC, in Sept too, I just turned 20, I'm from Switzerland and I'm looking for flatmates too (and for a flat too obviously haha) :smile: my budget would be <550pcm .
Reply 2
Original post by aliciastreij
Hey hey,

I'm starting BA Journalism at LCC, in Sept too, I just turned 20, I'm from Switzerland and I'm looking for flatmates too (and for a flat too obviously haha) :smile: my budget would be <550pcm .

hi i just sent you a pm :smile: this will be great!!
if anyone else is interested pls feel free to pm us !
Hey,

I'm starting at Westminster in September as well, and really struggling to find a flat-mate [and a decent flat] , I'll be 18 when I move down to London, this would be great if it would work out cheaper! My budget is realistically about 500pcm

Joe
Reply 4
Original post by JoeHargreaves96
Hey,

I'm starting at Westminster in September as well, and really struggling to find a flat-mate [and a decent flat] , I'll be 18 when I move down to London, this would be great if it would work out cheaper! My budget is realistically about 500pcm

Joe

hi sent u a pm :smile:
Reply 5
anyone else intrested?
the flat may be within central up to south east london (elephant and castle)
Reply 6
Hey, I'll be starting at my Art foundation at Kensington and Chelsea College September 2014, I'll be 18 when I move down there and I'm looking for around 500pcm :smile:

Gabriella
Reply 7
Starting ba fashion management at ual london college of fashion in september
21 female and british
i just want some flat housemates who are up for going out and having a laugh, I'm tidy , love shopping, and don't mind sharing with boys or girls !
Looking for a cheaper option than halls so under 600 a month
Reply 8
Hey!

I'll be starting BA Illustration in Camberwell this autumn. I'm moving from Finland, a boy turning 20 in September, really excited, and am at this moment v. very baffled about accommodation! I'm definitely interested in looking for a flat with a set posse.
Ideally I'd go for a room around 500£ or so per month. Give me a shout!

J
Reply 9
Hey I'll be starting my second year at LCC in september and was hoping to find a new flat as my current flatmate and I are moving out! I'm 19 and studying Media Communications - 550pm is my budget! :biggrin:
Reply 10
thanks guys!
ive personal messages all of u
the more the better
if anyone is still interested please message me
Hi guys

I will be moving to London from Frankfurt, Germany, in September too. I'm starting Performance Art at Central Saint Martins. My budget is 500 pounds per month max, preferably less :smile: Does anyone else need a flat in Zone 1 near King's Cross or Camden Town? I'd love to hear from you!
Reply 12
Hey
im starting lcc in september 14 as well. im going onto the GMD course and turning 21 in September and really want to flat share over halls (just to expensive)
Reply 13
Hey Everyone!
I'm starting Journalism at LCC in September and I'll be in first year. It would be really great to find a flat/house share for £500 PCM inc bills or even under! I'm not sure if I'll be there all of the time because I'm going to try and go home when I can (an hour and a bit away) but it would be great to find a place to stay with some creative like minded people. PM me if you like :smile:
Reply 14
Original post by JoeHargreaves96
Hey,

Joe

Hi, my cousin and I are both starting at Westminster in September as well, (she's in Marketing/Management and I Psychology) and I was wondering if you wanna team-up for a flat-share since we're gonna be colleagues.
Our budget is around 650pcm and we'll like to rent a double room together.
Thanks
Reply 15
Hello, I'm 19 starting at LCF in September. Also very interested in a flatshare with other first years moving to London! Looking for a flat that is pretty central (zones 1&2). My budget will be around £450-550 pcm! :smile:
Hi , im also looking for a flat in zone 1 or 2 . I will be joining CCW in september '14 , but would like to live in central London, I don't mind sharing a flat . i have seen a few online but need a roommate .
As there is quite a few of us looking for roommates in zone 1 or 2 I think it would be best if we make groups.
So lets say we post our place of study, our budget, 2 thing of interest and an email address. Also it would help if we could post links of the properties we've been looking at.
So:

I'm studying at LSBF
Budget of £550 pcm
Love sports
Into music production
[Mod note: Please use private messaging system to exchange contact details]
Hi guys!

Just thought I'd add my name to the list!
I'm 20 & looking for flatmates too for the next academic year, I'll be based at Waterloo/KCL
Budget Max 500pcm

Message me if interested!

However, I'll be looking for places near July/August time to move in for September, due to experiencing a lot of landords/agencies not willing to sign contracts for September too early/any earlier than the few weeks before you move in
Reply 19
Original post by mikester349
As there is quite a few of us looking for roommates in zone 1 or 2 I think it would be best if we make groups.
So lets say we post our place of study, our budget, 2 thing of interest and an email address. Also it would help if we could post links of the properties we've been looking at.
So:

I'm studying at LSBF
Budget of £550 pcm
Love sports
Into music production
[Mod note: Please use private messaging system to exchange contact details]

hey buddy, I'm definitely interested.

Studying HCI-E at UCL in september, looking to spend the same amount
Massively into Music, F1 and all things tech.
Looking to be within Zone 1 :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending