The Student Room Group

Does being attached make you more attractive

I have just spent seven very carefree years single, they have been great fun to be honest and I have enjoyed almost every day. During that time I had no girlfriend, no sex life and no flings but had lots of female friends that I used to simply hang out with....

Now at Christmas I met a new young lady and we have entered into a relationship and suddenly *ping* every woman in creation is flirting like no ones business with me.

I had one this week tell me she wishes I was single !!!
I had one three weeks back saying that she wanted me for herself and was jealous...
One other girl has been FB and google hangouts messaging me to death asking me if I have split up yet with the Mr's and would I like to come on over for a shag.....
no bugger off I am not single argh!

What on earth ladies, where have you been - I haven't changed a lot in 20 years never mind 7 so what were you doing when I was lurking in the wings ??

Does being in a relationship suddenly make a girl realise that they may have let slip something good, or is it just that you are a safe flirt bet now that you are taken??

Its really odd as I have been available for takers for ages but only now am I hassled from all sides.

You snooze you lose folks - if you like a single guy at the moment, tell him ffs before he is gone.
Reply 1
I don't see what your problem is you have a girlfriend now and you had some fun single years. You can't have it all mate. Equally why didn't you let them know you liked them when you were single works both ways.
Reply 2
Women are attracted to guys who are in relationships and are seen to have other women around him. This is common knowledge.
Reply 3
Original post by Ebony19
I don't see what your problem is you have a girlfriend now and you had some fun single years. You can't have it all mate. Equally why didn't you let them know you liked them when you were single works both ways.

that's just it, I don't "want it all mate".
I am 'very' content, I just find it bizarre that people wait till your gone before they make their move.
I wasn't chasing anyone and was very happy before, but if they had mentioned 'something' in my 7 years of singledom I may have taken up the offer. Before I was snapped up though,no interest at all...odd!

don't waste time guys get your guy or girl before they have gone.
Reply 4
Original post by Bassetts
Women are attracted to guys who are in relationships and are seen to have other women around him. This is common knowledge.

This isn't common knowledge...

I mean, it's not even objectively true!

The things I read on this forum...

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending