The Student Room Group

Student wanted for modern central Edinburgh flat!

Hi!

Available from September is a nice single room, fully furnished and in excellent condition with a new carpet.

We're looking for a friendly and sociable student to live with. Someone who is a good laugh and quite tidy. We're both pretty chilled out, the flat's quite social but we'd also respect your space.

We have a really nice modern flat in a great location, just 2 minutes walk from the Art College and 10 minute walk from Bristo Square. The flat is already well furnished with modern amenities. We have a Lounge/Dining Area, 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms and separate kitchen. There's also an underground parking space in the basement of the building. As you can see from the photo the lounge is pretty spacious and is well equipped with a big TV, Hi-Fi, Xbox etc. There's a dishwasher and washing machine in the kitchen with a large fridge & freezer. There's a shower and bathtub in the bathroom, the other toilet is an en suite in another room. The bills vary but are usually pretty low.

East Fountainbridge is just between Grassmarket and Tollcross with plenty of nearby shops and restaurants, and just a 5 minute walk from Princes Street.

If you have any questions don't hesitate to ask!
Reply 1
Hello. I am an undergraduate student from Lithuania and I am quite interested in you accommodation offer. Would it be possible to arrange a viewing? My email is: [Removed - please use PMs or post here directly]
Hi there, are you still looking for a relaxed flatmate?

I am a 20 year old German student and I am pretty excited about moving to Edinburgh in September. Your ad sounds cool, so please tell me if you are still searching for a flatmate. Just send me a PM and I can tell you more about myself, so that you can decide whether I could be a good flatmate:wink:

Benji!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending