The Student Room Group

Kimberley Garner - Cooking in Underwear

isn't she attractive? I'd marry her.

KG.jpgKG2.jpg
I don't know how to tell you this dude, but that's not what underwear looks like.
Don't worry, someday you'll see a real girl's underwear and then you'll understand
Original post by KICHMYARSE

KG.jpgKG2.jpg

Misleading title... :colonhash:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KICHMYARSE

KG.jpgKG2.jpg

Misleading title... :colonhash:

Although I see she can handle a pan in each hand, that's always a plus :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
Hate the boy shorts but yeah, women do look good in the kitchen :colonhash:
Reply 5
Original post by suzylemonade
I don't know how to tell you this dude, but that's not what underwear looks like.
Don't worry, someday you'll see a real girl's underwear and then you'll understand

Bitterness is not a good look.
Original post by Red one

How was that bitter? :lol:
Original post by Red one

Bitter? Really? :rofl:
Reply 8
Original post by shadowdweller
How was that bitter? :lol:

Bitter? Really? :rofl:

I can sense it in her words. Call it a girl's intuition. :flutter:
Original post by Red one

What exactly am I bitter about? xD
Reply 10
*Kimberley Garner - Cooking burnt food in underwear.
Original post by Red one

I am dubious :erm:
Reply 12
What exactly am I bitter about? xD

The OP finds that girl attractive. You question your own attractiveness and weigh it against that girl not quite measuring up to the mark. You then insult the OP to assuage some of your insecurity.

I'll rep that as soon as I'm allowed!
ETA: I don't see how that was bitter, I saw it as an amusing piece of banter. I don't think she's commenting on the woman's appearance, merely her clothing. She is but jesting.
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Red one
The OP finds that girl attractive. You question your own attractiveness and weigh it against that girl not quite measuring up to the mark. You then insult the OP to assuage some of your insecurity.

Okay. I'm not sure if you actually read my post? I commented on the fact that she wasn't wearing underwear. She's wearing clothes, as can be seen in the picture. Please show me where I:
a) questioned my own attractiveness
b) showed that I was insecure
Feel free to quote in my post and highlight parts of it, if you'd like. :lol:
Original post by Red one

Tbf, she only pointed out the girl isn't wearing underwear, she's wearing clothes. Which doesn't exactly reek of insecurity, it's just an observation.
Reply 16

its a tease. i would want to see this girl in this dress when i come back from work.

i dont want to see like a red underwear with stockings. its not my thing.

Quick Reply

Latest