The Student Room Group
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Help with Accommodation

I've received an offer from the Uni for Physical Geography, and want to make an application for the accommodation, but I need my 8 digit Student ID number which they said would be on my offer (which I assume they mean my offer on UCAS track) but I can't find it anywhere! Can someone give me some ideas of where else to look? Should I get in contact with them?
Original post by IzzyR_x
I've received an offer from the Uni for Physical Geography, and want to make an application for the accommodation, but I need my 8 digit Student ID number which they said would be on my offer (which I assume they mean my offer on UCAS track) but I can't find it anywhere! Can someone give me some ideas of where else to look? Should I get in contact with them?

Hi There,

Your Student ID number is not on UCAS. This will be sent to you in a physical letter soon. You can also contact our Student Centre on 01707 284800 who will be able to tell you your ID number. However, Student Acommodation is not yet open for 2014 applications and this is expected to open in April / May. Once it is, all prospective students will be notified by email, which will mean you can then login to the portal via our website (www.herts.ac.uk) and apply for your Accommodation.

I hope this help sna for more information visit our website and search our Accommodation section, which you can also find the Accommodation team's contact details. Please note, the Accommodation team and experiencing a high volume of calls and emails so it may take 3-4 days for a reply.

We look forward to welcoming you to the University of Hertfordshire in September.

Kind Regards

Chris
University of Hertfordshire Official Rep
Students outside, University of Hertfordshire
University of Hertfordshire
Hatfield
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending