The Student Room Group

Bucket-list !

After picking up an article in the paper today about a guy who made a bucket list because he was told he will die in 6months.

I started wondering what to put in my bucket list.

What will you want in your bucket list??

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
That's difficult because a lot of my plans would take longer than 6 months, and if I were going to die in 6 months I would forget about uni and exams, haha.

In the next 6 months though I hope to graduate (whoo) find some work experience in nursing, and make more friends! What else.. erm.. Read the Game of Thrones books, learn a piano piece, probably some other stuff I haven't thought of yet.

If I were to die after 6 months though, I'd go on a shopping spree right now and dress amazingly for the rest of my life. I would probably want to travel the world and try out lots of different foods and experience cultures. I'd bungee jump (again) and other stuff that requires guts. Preferably with my friends and family, but I guess they might be busy. If they are busy I'd only travel for 3 months, and then spend the rest of the time helping them doing whatever they're doing.

What about your bucket list?
Reply 2
One thing to have on my list would be to visit every underground station & park in London and make a blog about them.
Reply 3
Ok, say I was to die in 6 months, I will like to get marry (can't imagine how that will be possible given the time),
I want to travel to ahstralia(Sydney, Melbourne, and Victoria), New York , Canada.
Shopping , clubbing without alcohol. Make friends.
No work or Uni Ofcourse.
And I will like to do all these with the people I love.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending