trafalgarlaw1
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
My exams are in 67 days, how do you revise?
arkajyotig
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by trafalgarlaw1)
My exams are in 67 days, how do you revise?
start by doing the mixed excersices for each chapter and then do the practice papers at the back of the books. you can then try some of the solomon papers which are available on xtremepapers-although they are a bit harder than the edexcel ones they are quite helpful for practice. you can then start with the pastpapers.....but dont forget to check the CD at the back of the books as they give exactly how to answer or solve certain styles of questions(examcafe). Anyways how many units r u taking? im doing 6 units-C1-C4;M1-M2
Ripper Phoenix
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by arkajyotig)
start by doing the mixed excersices for each chapter and then do the practice papers at the back of the books. you can then try some of the solomon papers which are available on xtremepapers-although they are a bit harder than the edexcel ones they are quite helpful for practice. you can then start with the pastpapers.....but dont forget to check the CD at the back of the books as they give exactly how to answer or solve certain styles of questions(examcafe). Anyways how many units r u taking? im doing 6 units-C1-C4;M1-M2
haha arka! whats up man! been so long!
Shadoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Past papers!
try examsolutions.net
Ripper Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Shadoo)
Past papers!
try examsolutions.net
totally agree with u..i've been using that site..its PERFECT!
Shadoo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Paras Agarwal)
totally agree with u..i've been using that site..its PERFECT!
u know where the rep button is
Ripper Phoenix
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Shadoo)
u know where the rep button is
LOL! but i already knew about it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (700)
33.9%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (881)
42.66%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (392)
18.98%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (92)
4.46%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed