The Student Room Group

University of westminster, llb

I visited both Brunel and Westminster uni, both on applicant days for Law, and even though I much preferred Westminster on the day, I'm seeing very bad comments on here about it?!
I've put Westminster as my firm choice, and Brunel as my insurance, but now I'm wondering whether I've made the right choice?! :/
Original post by KatieLouiseHales
I visited both Brunel and Westminster uni, both on applicant days for Law, and even though I much preferred Westminster on the day, I'm seeing very bad comments on here about it?!
I've put Westminster as my firm choice, and Brunel as my insurance, but now I'm wondering whether I've made the right choice?! :/

If i'm going to be brutally honest, Westminster is a pretty crap University. Brunel isn't that great either to be honest but it's definitely better than Westminster.
Reply 2
Brunel has much better union and Sports facilities and is overall the better university.

Westminster has always had a rep for sub-prime student body. I can't believe you haven't put those choices the other way around.
Original post by KatieLouiseHales

I agree with the other comments about the relative quality of Westminster and Brunel. However the biggest influence on graduates' future is the quality of their degree. Someone who is miserable is more likely to drop out or perform poorly. If you dislike Brunel, and Brunel is only in London in a very tenuous sense, you are better off going to Westminster.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending