The Student Room Group

Resit Further maths after cashing in

I sat for maths and further maths units (12 units) this Jan (international), but I cashed in maths a level. I received an A* in maths but my D1, M1 and S2 marks were terrible. Now, if I retake one of those and the other two are distributed to both combinations then I can get A* grades in both subjects.

What I want to know is, If I cash in Maths again along with further maths cash in this June, will edexcel redistribute the units or will they stick to their previous combination when I cashed in just Maths ?
Reply 1
You got an A*.
Reply 2
Original post by topsy kretts
I sat for maths and further maths units (12 units) this Jan (international), but I cashed in maths a level. I received an A* in maths but my D1, M1 and S2 marks were terrible. Now, if I retake one of those and the other two are distributed to both combinations then I can get A* grades in both subjects.

What I want to know is, If I cash in Maths again along with further maths cash in this June, will edexcel redistribute the units or will they stick to their previous combination when I cashed in just Maths ?

If you cash in both they will redistribute your results to optimise your overall grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by gdunne42
If you cash in both they will redistribute your results to optimise your overall grades.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yes, but I already cashed in Maths once, now I'm cashing in Maths again along with Further maths cash in. Will they break the old Maths cash in combination and redistribute the units ?
Reply 4
Yes

I did understand your question the first time.
This is a perfectly normal part of the cash in process for maths results.

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest