Girls: No (26)
24.07%
This discussion is closed.
traintracks1995
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
If you were a guy sharing a house with 4 hot girls, would you sniff their underwears when they were out ? (assuming you'd get away with it)
I'veGotAHadron
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You sick ****.

No I'd be having hardcore 5somes everynight.
Heck I'd probably even be wearing their underwear.

But sniffing it? Too far man.
Jamerson
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
It really depends on the girls as individuals. If they're the *****y type who want nothing but gossip and drama - definitely not. If they're intelligent, mature and compassionate, then gender doesn't really come in to it.

-EDIT-

OH MY GOODNESS, I thought this was a thread about whether you'd live in a house with only girls
MrsMars
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jamerson)
It really depends on the girls as individuals. If they're the *****y type who want nothing but gossip and drama - definitely not. If they're intelligent, mature and compassionate, then gender doesn't really come in to it.

-EDIT-

OH MY GOODNESS, I thought this was a thread about whether you'd live in a house with only girls
:rofl:
dbcampbell
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

-EDIT-

:eek:

I can't say I've ever had any desire to sniff anyones pants... but in that situation i'd at least be walking round the house ******* naked to make them all feel awkward.
justanotherposter
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why the **** would I want to sniff their underwear? If it's clean then I could just smell my own washing to get the same effect, if it's dirty then still no, they might have farted during the day or something. That and it's weird.
chukster97
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Da*** r u? A sniffer dog?
traintracks1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by justanotherposter)
they might have farted during the day or something.
All the more reason to sniff
Serpentine111
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
What the..
Mr.Obsessed
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by traintracks1995)
If you were a guy sharing a house with 4 hot girls, would you sniff their underwears when they were out ? (assuming you'd get away with it)
do you go queen mary?
flou_fboco2
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

-EDIT-

looool :rofl:
Jamerson
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm shocked by the number of people voting 'yes' in the poll. I can only think that people are messing around, or I am missing an essential part of what it means to be a real man. I truly do not understand this.
EllieC130
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Ok guys who are actually writing answers seem sane but like half of you are secret underwear sniffers according to the poll. Note to self- lock up underwear in a safe when I go to uni.
Daniellejo.
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago

-EDIT-

Haha when I read that first part I was like: :eek: "Is this dude serious?"
CJKay
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Wat.
tania<3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Why would anyone want to sniff a girl's dirty underwear, surely it just wouldn't smell very nice (mucous and stuff, ffs people) :confused:
traintracks1995
Rep:
?
(Original post by Mr.Obsessed)
do you go queen mary?
What's a queen mary ?
(Original post by EllieC130)
Ok guys who are actually writing answers seem sane but like half of you are secret underwear sniffers according to the poll. Note to self- lock up underwear in a safe when I go to uni.
Everyone who would do it doesn't want to talk about it, while a lot of guys will white knight and say they wouldn't when actually they would kill to sniff a gorgeous girls knickers for a furious night of masturbation.
(Original post by tania<3)
Why would anyone want to sniff a girl's dirty underwear, surely it just wouldn't smell very nice (mucous and stuff, ffs people) :confused:
A girls used underwear is the stuff dreams are made of. The possibilities are endless
EllieC130
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by traintracks1995)
What's a queen mary ?

Everyone who would do it doesn't want to talk about it, while a lot of guys will white knight and say they wouldn't when actually they would kill to sniff a gorgeous girls knickers for a furious night of masturbation.

A girls used underwear is the stuff dreams are made of. The possibilities are endless
Remind me to get 5 padlocks to put on the aforementioned safe... Maybe 7.
Lakesx
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I'm shocked by the number of people voting 'yes' in the poll. I can only think that people are messing around, or I am missing an essential part of what it means to be a real man. I truly do not understand this.
Gosh, I know right, nearly 50% of the guys said they would, god I am shocked... Yep I am definitely not letting any of my guy housemates do my laundry...
EmmaBxoxo
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should wear dem panties OP

Posted from TSR Mobile
X
Back
to top

What's your favourite genre?

Rock (206)