The Student Room Group

True Life Relationship Stories Needed!

I was wondering if anyone could help, and possibly earn yourself some extra cash whilst doing so? I need case studies for UK women's magazines or newspapers, preferably (but not exclusively) female who have been cheated on by their other half and would be willing to be identified, photographed, and be able to provide photos of all relevant people.

I will have a legal obligation to contact anyone accused in the story to obtain a comment and make them aware of the feature.

The kind of thing I'm looking for is:

Have you been cheated on? Maybe you met your partner in strange circumstances. Were you in a nightmare relationship? Were you married and divorced at a young age?

I'm writing on behalf of a magazine feature writing agency working with the top UK titles such as Love It, Bella, Take-a-Break, That's Life etc.

Whether you want to name and shame your ex, shout about your romance or simply earn some extra cash, if you think you have a story that could be magazine-worthy, send me a PM and we can take it from there.

You will be paid for your time anything up to £800 per article depending on the story!

If you think you might be suitable, please contact me with an outline of your story and any relevant photographs. Please include details of when it happened, your current age and a contact email address.

Many thanks :smile:
(edited 10 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending