Report Thread starter 7 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-26482599

The thin end of the wedge?
username402722
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Either an elaborate hoax by someone trying to stir things up, or something that should be taken seriously. Quite rightly Birmingham City Council are presuming the latter and investigating.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
These sort of things, whether hoaxes or genuine, do the general perception of Islam no favours.
nocoolusername
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I heard about this today and i was shocked. Religion should not be forced on children or people in general. People have their rights to now want to follow their religion. Children are gullable and believe everything they hear. Discuss.

http://www.birminghammail.co.uk/news...ingham-6782881

Posted from TSR Mobile
yo radical one
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I would love that so much, keffiyeh'd up smoking the hookah with the teachers serving me coffee from silver cups and belly dancing

This is how it will be when you guys take over right? :yep:
Bill_Gates
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
i think this was in alum rock where many muslims live, high levels of poverty. Places like this are a hotbed for islamic terrorism.
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yo radical one)
I would love that so much, keffiyeh'd up smoking the hookah with the teachers serving me coffee from silver cups and belly dancing

This is how it will be when you guys take over right? :yep:
Not being able to check out any girls!? no bacon/sausages for lunch!? harsh punishments? lack of scientific rationalism?

No thanks
missfats
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It means "Muslim takeover". :lol:

Those schools barely has any diversity in terms of 'religion' as 90% of students are Muslim. I live in Birmingham, so I know this first hand.

Posted from TSR Mobile
yo radical one
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Bill_Gates)
Not being able to check out any girls!? no bacon/sausages for lunch!? harsh punishments? lack of scientific rationalism?

No thanks
Plz

I can stare at bare angle when they all in their ninja suits :perv:

Being completely sensible now, you're an ex-Muslim aren't you?
MrFox
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Why would Islam want to take over schools? Obviously made up, now they're investigating it like its a huge scandal or fraud. LOL, 'ISLAM TAKING OVER SCHOOLS RUN 4 YA LIFES PPLS!!1 AMAGAWDD RUN 4 YA LIVES ISLAM HAS THE SCHOOLS!! TERRORISTS!!' - Headlines.
interstitial
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

No thanks
But if you play it right, you can get pics with the scarf off :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
missfats
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MrFox)
Why would Islam want to take over schools? Obviously made up, now they're investigating it like its a huge scandal or fraud. LOL, 'ISLAM TAKING OVER SCHOOLS RUN 4 YA LIFES PPLS!!1 AMAGAWDD RUN 4 YA LIVES ISLAM HAS THE SCHOOLS!! TERRORISTS!!' - Headlines.
PRSOM :looooool:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by yo radical one)
Plz

I can stare at bare angle when they all in their ninja suits :perv:

Being completely sensible now, you're an ex-Muslim aren't you?

(Original post by majmuh24)
But if you play it right, you can get pics with the scarf off :sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I know that bro

My muslim gf is fiesty
MostUncivilised
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england...ngham-26482599

The letter, which purports to outline "Operation Trojan Horse", has subsequently been sent to at least another 12 schools in the city - all believed to be vulnerable to takeover.

It states that parents could be encouraged to turn against the leadership team if they are told the school is "corrupting their children with sex education, teaching about homosexuals, making their children pray Christian prayers and [carrying out] mixed swimming and sport".

It is understood that would mean a greater emphasis on religious studies, as well as girls and boys being taught separately in some classes.

The letter implies these methods have already been put into action and urges the recipient to use Ofsted reports to identify schools in predominantly Muslim areas which are struggling.

It says that Salafi parents should be enlisted to help, because they are regarded as a more orthodox branch of Islam and would be more likely to be willing to help.
Interesting. What should we make of this?
Bill_Gates
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by MrFox)
Its not like the whole purpose of Islam is to convert people now is it? A great place to start would be with children eh?!

P.S Its pretty much the same with Christianity etc
interstitial
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I know that bro

My muslim gf is fiesty
I like to gently stroke the scarf, always gets them excited :perv:

Posted from TSR Mobile
missfats
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
That tension :lolol::sexface:

Posted from TSR Mobile
interstitial
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago

Posted from TSR Mobile
You don't wanna let their dad find out though, otherwise you're pretty much dead

Posted from TSR Mobile
The_Duck
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
It's been discovered and this means we should be more able to find these things in future. Overall this is probably useful.
MostUncivilised
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Unfortunately Michael Gove's free school and academy policy has very much opened the door wide open to these sorts of nutcases.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What support do you need with your UCAS application?

I need help researching unis (21)
14.69%
I need help researching courses (8)
5.59%
I need help with filling out the application form (7)
4.9%
I need help with my personal statement (58)
40.56%
I need help with understanding how to make my application stand out (36)
25.17%
I need help with something else (let us know in the thread!) (3)
2.1%
I'm feeling confident about my application and don't need any help at the moment (10)
6.99%

Watched Threads