Kirs29ty
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
hello there, I am new and am having my exams in October next year, 2015. .. there on i need help focusing to compete for my exams in Chemistry and Maths A level and biology As level! I am ambitious but happen to be lost, unmotivated but I want to achieve, so I need a study buddy, a serious one whereby we could sync our timetables or study goals, keeping up with each other, so that we study and help each other and achieve the good grades i am dreaming of please do consider because I actually need advice, help maybe but mostly manage my time to revise
AhhBisto
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
What course are you on for chemistry and biology? Have you done your AQA isas yet?
Kirs29ty
Rep:
?
i am not exactly from the UK but did the GCE o levels Got 4A+ , 3A and 1B, i only wish instead of distracting myself, i wouldve studied and got straight 6 A+ but did not and same is happening this year, It is really HARD to focus and especially understand now that the subjects are WAY HARDER, and I simply am not revising at all, my course for chemistry is GCE A level syllabus code 9701 and for biology is GCE AS level syllabus code 9700
Kirs29ty
Rep:
?
(Original post by AhhBisto)
What course are you on for chemistry and biology? Have you done your AQA isas yet?
i am not exactly from the UK but did the GCE o levels Got 4A+ , 3A and 1B, i only wish instead of distracting myself, i wouldve studied and got straight 6 A+ but did not and same is happening this year, It is really HARD to focus and especially understand now that the subjects are WAY HARDER, and I simply am not revising at all, my course for chemistry is GCE A level syllabus code 9701 and for biology is GCE AS level syllabus code 9700
Ronove
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
A more appropriate thread title would have been 'in need of a study buddy'. 'Study buddy in need' does not mean that you need a study buddy!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your mind up on your five uni choices?

Yes, and I've sent off my application! (150)
54.74%
I've made my choices but havent sent my application yet (38)
13.87%
I've got a good idea about the choices I want to make (31)
11.31%
I'm researching but still not sure which universities I want to apply to (26)
9.49%
I haven't started researching yet (16)
5.84%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (13)
4.74%

Watched Threads