The Student Room Group
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website

Car Parking in leicester

hi, I'm currently at Uni of Leicester and I'm having a dilemma, because i need to bring my car to uni for placements and also because train tickets home are a bomb (£75). But I'm struggling to find anywhere, thats free, or even half decently priced to park. Id really appreciate if anyone could shed any light on this, cos I'm actually hitting a dead end. Thanks
Reply 1
Original post by b4tman
hi, I'm currently at Uni of Leicester and I'm having a dilemma, because i need to bring my car to uni for placements and also because train tickets home are a bomb (£75). But I'm struggling to find anywhere, thats free, or even half decently priced to park. Id really appreciate if anyone could shed any light on this, cos I'm actually hitting a dead end. Thanks

Are we talking overnight or just all-day parking? Any specific location or flexible? Ad hoc or permanent?
University of Leicester
University of Leicester
Leicester
Visit website
Reply 2
It's pretty permanent, like I'll need it for the occasional placement in Northampton etc, but other than that for like shopping etc. I'm living in student halls on newarke street, if that helps at all 😊

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by b4tman
It's pretty permanent, like I'll need it for the occasional placement in Northampton etc, but other than that for like shopping etc. I'm living in student halls on newarke street, if that helps at all ������

Posted from TSR Mobile

There is all-day parking for (I think) £2.50 off Great Central Street, however it does close overnight. I suppose you could ask them if they would look at some kind of season ticket type arrangement?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending