The Student Room Group

Should I go to Goldsmiths or Queen Mary to study Politics?

I received a conditional offer from Goldsmiths to study PPE (Politics, Philosophy and Economics).

I received a conditional offer from Queen Mary to study Politics and Business Management.

Problem: while I lean toward Queen Mary, I've always dreamed to do a BA in PPE. Is it essential to have economics and philosophy alongside politics in order to have a more well-rounded degree? Or is business management, which entails either marketing or human resources, sufficient as a substitute for economics?

I want a career path as a Politician. Which university / degree will suit my needs best?

Thanks.
Reply 1
Without knowing much about the courses or you, i would say Goldsmiths; PPE are the foundation of everyone of their courses, even Design, which, funnily enough, is why i left, as i am not interested in the slightest!!!

Probably doesn't help, but its my opinion.
Reply 2
Original post by S1an
PPE are the foundation of everyone of their courses, even Design, which, funnily enough, is why i left, as i am not interested in the slightest!!!

Please expand on this. What do you mean by it being a "foundation" of their courses? In what sense?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending