What is his problem?

Watch this thread
Reeeeyah
Badges: 13
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 8 years ago
My friend has a boyfriend and she also has a baby with him. I go around there sometimes to spend time with my friend whilst he's at work.

I've always known he doesn't particularly like me but I let it go for my friend.

He came home from work tonight and started being really cocky with my friend (trying to embarrass her infront of me). It didn't work and I said I was going home, I was quite happy to walk but her boyfriend insisted on giving me a lift.

I said to him 6 times I can walk home but he insisted, so I took his offer. I could tell he was really angry by the way he was driving, he was driving over 60mph in a 30mph zone.

I told him to slow down and I asked him what his problem was and he said ''Sorry I don't want you being sick in my car seeing as you've had a few drinks'', then he said he doesn't have a problem with me.

I kind of lost my temper a bit as he pulled up to my house and I got out his car and I slammed his door really hard, he then shouted something at me out his window that I wont repeat.

I'm struggling to see what I've done to him, I will go to my friends house maybe once every 2 weeks for a couple of drinks and food and he seems to have a problem with it.

When I ask him straight what his problem is he says he doesn't have one, but he obviously does. He can be really nice to me sometimes other times he is really cold and kind of aggressive. I don't know how my friend puts up with it.

I know you can't specifically tell me why he's acting this way but do you have any ideas? I don't really think I can be friends with this person whilst this tosser is still in her life.
S1elyak1
Badges: 21
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 8 years ago
Is he the jealous type? He sounds like it to me. Does he have a problem with any of his girlfriends other friends? If not it might just be you he has a problem with (even though he denied it) not everyone can get along and you and him and you two might just clash. Have you tried getting to know him better?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Physics Paper 1 exam go?

Great! Feeling positive (146)
29.14%
It went fairly well (237)
47.31%
It didn't go too well (75)
14.97%
TERRIBLE! (43)
8.58%

Watched Threads