alihumanski
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Has anyone else got an interview for Adult Nursing at Lincoln University on the 2nd of April? And can anyone give me any tips or advice for the day as i have noticed that many of you have already been through the interview stage? Cheers. Ali
Vickij1987
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by alihumanski)
Has anyone else got an interview for Adult Nursing at Lincoln University on the 2nd of April? And can anyone give me any tips or advice for the day as i have noticed that many of you have already been through the interview stage? Cheers. Ali
the interview is very relaxed incomparison to some, make sure you look at francis report everyone who i know that has had an interview has had their group discussion on the francis report. be confident enough to put your view across but dont dominate the discussion.

the written task is on the 6 c's and how you use them in daily life, the focus is how you write not what you write, punctuation, spelling etc. maths is a simple test with ten questions.

Main thing is to relax, good luck and hope to see you in september xx
alihumanski
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by Vickij1987)
the interview is very relaxed incomparison to some, make sure you look at francis report everyone who i know that has had an interview has had their group discussion on the francis report. be confident enough to put your view across but dont dominate the discussion.

the written task is on the 6 c's and how you use them in daily life, the focus is how you write not what you write, punctuation, spelling etc. maths is a simple test with ten questions.

Main thing is to relax, good luck and hope to see you in september xx
Only just seen this so apologies for late response..
Thank you so much for all your help, it has definitely put my mind at ease Everything you mentioned is what i have been absorbing slowly for the past few months so definitely feeling on track now... Thanks again and hopefully see you in September too!! Ali
Vickij1987
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by alihumanski)
Only just seen this so apologies for late response..
Thank you so much for all your help, it has definitely put my mind at ease Everything you mentioned is what i have been absorbing slowly for the past few months so definitely feeling on track now... Thanks again and hopefully see you in September too!! Ali
No problems, good luck, and remember to relax xx
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

With HE fairs postponed, would a virtual HE fair be useful?

Yes (98)
61.64%
No (61)
38.36%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed