AQA GCSE English Literature possible questions 2014 (relationship cluster) Watch

Sahara_ad
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
I've seen that there is a thread on predictions of what poems will appear in this years paper and it seems that there is a 50/50 chance that both Ghazal and To His Coy Mistress will be making an appearance as they are the only poems that are yet to be used.

So, my question is, if these to poems were to appear, what questions would be asked of us?
Bobjim12
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
how much detail does an answer need for a B? maybe a high b to settle for my C coursework
hannah4262
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
To His Coy Mistress and Ghazal appeared on the June 2012 Foundation paper.
Infidelity
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
well, im revising all of them but a few as i wont think will come up, its either going to be about love or difficult relationships e.g manhunt, ive got a booklet a a* one so im tryna revise and remember it all so i am guaranteeed atleast an A in that exam following my a* in my coursework
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hey guys, just a quick tip, remember that if you're doing the higher paper, Sister Maude, Brothers and In Paris With You never come up as they are used in the foundation paper.

I sat this exam in 2012 and compared Quickdraw with The Farmer's Bride and achieved an A*. I actually found BBC bitesize to be an amazing revision material, that's all I used as well as my class notes when it came to revision. Remember to think of innovative points, that'll always hit the top marks; even if it seems a bit farfetched, still make the point! I'll be happy to offer any more advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
Bobjim12
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Changing Skies)
Hey guys, just a quick tip, remember that if you're doing the higher paper, Sister Maude, Brothers and In Paris With You never come up as they are used in the foundation paper.

I sat this exam in 2012 and compared Quickdraw with The Farmer's Bride and achieved an A*. I actually found BBC bitesize to be an amazing revision material, that's all I used as well as my class notes when it came to revision. Remember to think of innovative points, that'll always hit the top marks; even if it seems a bit farfetched, still make the point! I'll be happy to offer any more advice

Posted from TSR Mobile
What advice would you give to get a B?

Sent from my camel using Etihad desertways
WeSay
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi,
also, if you've only learnt character and voice for poetry like my school, remember if you're sitting higher tier again 'Brendon Gallacher' and 'The Ruined Maid' only come up in foundation.
Anyone who is doing character and voice.. have you got any predictions of what might come up?
lyricalvibe
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by z33sh4n786)
well, im revising all of them but a few as i wont think will come up, its either going to be about love or difficult relationships e.g manhunt, ive got a booklet a a* one so im tryna revise and remember it all so i am guaranteeed atleast an A in that exam following my a* in my coursework
How did you get an A* booklet may I ask?is it just your annotations or did you buy it?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

University open days

• Norwich University of the Arts
    Postgraduate Open Day Postgraduate
    Thu, 23 Jan '20
  • SOAS University of London
    Development Studies, Interdisciplinary Studies, Anthropology and Sociology, Languages, Cultures and Linguistics, Arts, Economics, Law, History, Religions and Philosophies, Politics and International Studies, Finance and Management, East Asian Languages & Cultures Postgraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20
  • University of Huddersfield
    Undergraduate Open Day Undergraduate
    Sat, 25 Jan '20

How many universities have you heard back from?

0 (76)
15.11%
1 (69)
13.72%
2 (65)
12.92%
20.48%
20.28%
5 (88)
17.5%

Watched Threads

Latest