(Original post by emmaemma)
I'm studying... Religion, Ethics and Philosophy
English Literature
English Language
General Studies
EPQ

I'm interested in... Philosophy, street dance, writing
Hey there emmaemma and welcome to TSR! :tsr:

How are you finding your courses? Are you enjoying them? Or are you finding them a little difficult? Do you have any non-academic interests, such as a sport?

You might want to check out our subject-specific forums, which will give you the chance to find out any information about your current study subjects, as well as any subjects you may wish to take in future. If you're stuck on a piece of homework, or if you're looking for people to collaborate and revise with around the exam period, then it's the best place to look - I certainly used it this time last year when I was revising for my A Levels!

To message me back, just click on the 'reply' button underneath this message on the right hand side, or click on the quotation marks button next to it!

MalteseMalteser
emmaemma
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
(Original post by MalteseMalteser)
Hey there emmaemma and welcome to TSR! :tsr:

How are you finding your courses? Are you enjoying them? Or are you finding them a little difficult? Do you have any non-academic interests, such as a sport?

You might want to check out our subject-specific forums, which will give you the chance to find out any information about your current study subjects, as well as any subjects you may wish to take in future. If you're stuck on a piece of homework, or if you're looking for people to collaborate and revise with around the exam period, then it's the best place to look - I certainly used it this time last year when I was revising for my A Levels!

To message me back, just click on the 'reply' button underneath this message on the right hand side, or click on the quotation marks button next to it!

MalteseMalteser
Thanks, I also enjoy Archery and Wing Chug (idk if people consider them real sports, ones just a skills activity and the other is more of a discipline)
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Thanks, I also enjoy Archery and Wing Chug (idk if people consider them real sports, ones just a skills activity and the other is more of a discipline)
Well I'd certainly consider Archery a sport, as for Wing Chug I'd probably say it's a hobby. I'm more of a rugby player myself in all honesty, although I do enjoy Archery a fair bit
emmaemma
Rep:
?
Well I'd certainly consider Archery a sport, as for Wing Chug I'd probably say it's a hobby. I'm more of a rugby player myself in all honesty, although I do enjoy Archery a fair bit
I've never played rugby before, but I life watching it, its much better than football Image
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I've never played rugby before, but I life watching it, its much better than football Image
Yeah I agree, rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen, whereas football is a gentlemans game played by thugs haha. Do you prefer Rugby union or Rugby League?

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmaemma
Rep:
?
Yeah I agree, rugby is a thugs game played by gentlemen, whereas football is a gentlemans game played by thugs haha. Do you prefer Rugby union or Rugby League?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Union. Never really watch league
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Union. Never really watch league
Same. I've played Union since I was 12 - could never really get into League as it's such a stop-start game that reminded me of American Football haha! But they train just as hard as the Union lads in all fairness. Do you support a specific team?
emmaemma
Rep:
?
Same. I've played Union since I was 12 - could never really get into League as it's such a stop-start game that reminded me of American Football haha! But they train just as hard as the Union lads in all fairness. Do you support a specific team?
Non in particular, you?
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Non in particular, you?
I support the Scarlets - even though I'm English, the welsh part of my family comes from Llanelli, which the hometown of the Scarlets, so I'm not a glory supporter haha.

Whereabouts do you do your archery though?

Posted from TSR Mobile
emmaemma
Rep:
?
I support the Scarlets - even though I'm English, the welsh part of my family comes from Llanelli, which the hometown of the Scarlets, so I'm not a glory supporter haha.

Whereabouts do you do your archery though?

Posted from TSR Mobile

In my garden, my dad taught me
MalteseMalteser
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
In my garden, my dad taught me
Ahh that's cool! so you have your own archery range set up or something?
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I’m worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (12)
40%
I’m worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (4)
13.33%
I’m worried it will impact my future career (2)
6.67%
I’m worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (6)
20%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (3)
10%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (3)
10%

Watched Threads