The Student Room Group

people keep threatening me

These two lads/blokes keep threatening me this has happened before by other people. Every time it happens I always walk away rather than take them on. I am often shaken up by it even though I may shove them back or return abuse after I am often physically shaking. As a person I feel so humiliated because I am too much of a woose to take them on. They are probably younger than me but they could turn out to be wicked fighters. This has happende before by two other blokes. I don't want to call the police because that will make me feel even more of a woose I am tired of living my life in fear. Other people I know would just take them on and not be afraid as they have much more balls than me I am tired of living my life as a woose and coward. It also affects other aspects of my life I don't have enough confidence assertiveness etc.
Reply 1
Original post by Anonymous
These two lads/blokes keep threatening me this has happened before by other people. Every time it happens I always walk away rather than take them on. I am often shaken up by it even though I may shove them back or return abuse after I am often physically shaking. As a person I feel so humiliated because I am too much of a woose to take them on. They are probably younger than me but they could turn out to be wicked fighters. This has happende before by two other blokes. I don't want to call the police because that will make me feel even more of a woose I am tired of living my life in fear. Other people I know would just take them on and not be afraid as they have much more balls than me I am tired of living my life as a woose and coward. It also affects other aspects of my life I don't have enough confidence assertiveness etc.

There's a difference between being assertive and being aggressive. Not fighting these guys doesn't make you weak, it makes you smart. They are simply bullies looking for a reaction, and to give them one would be doing exactly what they want.

If it happens again, just tell them to leave you alone. If they don't leave you alone, tell the police. It's as simple as that.

I don't understand people who think they have to get into fights all the time to prove they're not weak.
Reply 2
thanks yeah I suppose you're right but it still upsets me that they made a fool of me they have no right to.
Reply 3

You could listen to this compelling and wholehearted response above mine, or you could just do what any other keyboard warrior would and wait until the day they are calling you boss. Then you make their life a living hell in the most sadistic ways possible:colone: Or if you are strapped for time maybe purchase a weapon of sorts?
Reply 4

What are the circumstances of these threats? Do you know them?
give me your lunch money or I'll give you a wedgey!
Police/Headmaster
Reply 7
No I don 't know them and it is outside of school.
Reply 8
Are they school kids too?
Reply 9
No I don 't know them and it is outside of school.

So they just come up to you when you're walking along or does it occur at a particular place you go to?
Reply 10
Original post by aeon439
So they just come up to you when you're walking along or does it occur at a particular place you go to?

Erm sometimes they shout abuse from their car sometimes they come up to me. The car might be different people though.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending