william walker
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I am a Protestant I believe in Godand the morality of the bible. I also believe only the Protestant belief bringsfreedom from government, as I am also a small government Libertarian. I intendto go about defending the Protestant faith and morals over the next 50 years totry and make sure I am not the lesser son of greater men. To bring back BritishFree trade as the economic order of the world and destroy French Equality andGerman Social Democracy as idea's. I want to remove the immoral, secular andanti-Protestant government from Education, Healthcare, Pensions, Media, Welfare,Quango's and Infrastructure, as it was before WW1. I intend to free the Britishpeople from government Tyranny, to turn the wealth created from their freedominto cultural, economic, military and political power to defend the freedoms ofthe Protestant, English speaking with regional British accent people andproject their power on to the world where ever they maybe, to protect the 1690Protestant Glorious revolution and restore faith, morality, justice and freedomwithin the British Isles.

I am going to call this movement the Glorious Resistance.

Who is with me?
Advertisement
captain.sensible
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by william walker)
I am a Protestant I believe in Godand the morality of the bible. I also believe only the Protestant belief bringsfreedom from government, as I am also a small government Libertarian. I intendto go about defending the Protestant faith and morals over the next 50 years totry and make sure I am not the lesser son of greater men. To bring back BritishFree trade as the economic order of the world and destroy French Equality andGerman Social Democracy as idea's. I want to remove the immoral, secular andanti-Protestant government from Education, Healthcare, Pensions, Media, Welfare,Quango's and Infrastructure, as it was before WW1. I intend to free the Britishpeople from government Tyranny, to turn the wealth created from their freedominto cultural, economic, military and political power to defend the freedoms ofthe Protestant, English speaking with regional British accent people andproject their power on to the world where ever they maybe, to protect the 1690Protestant Glorious revolution and restore faith, morality, justice and freedomwithin the British Isles.

Who is with me?
oh no, nurse! we have a patient that has escaped the asylum! get the straight jacket!
illegaltobepoor
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago

Who is with me?
In other words you want to go back to a time when the Church of England owned loads of common land and persecuted people suspected of witch-craft?

You've got a lot of groups to compete with.

Why not take a job up with Capita or ATOS? You could apply your religious principles into drawing out demons of mentally handicapped benefit claimants and declare them Fit for Work.
Advertisement
Habsburg
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Okay, firstly, how do you square your religion and anti-secular beliefs with a faith in the free market, when capitalism has probably done more than anything else to break the power of religion? Secondly, what the hell was this Glorious Revolution in 1690​?!
TheBugle
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
religion...

LOL
Advertisement
Ripper-Roo
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Go and tell someone who gives a stuff
chrisawhitmore
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Pray for a more functional spacebar.
Advertisement
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by illegaltobepoor)
In other words you want to go back to a time when the Church of England owned loads of common land and persecuted people suspected of witch-craft?

You've got a lot of groups to compete with.

Why not take a job up with Capita or ATOS? You could apply your religious principles into drawing out demons of mentally handicapped benefit claimants and declare them Fit for Work.
No I don't want anything that has gone before that would be impossible. I want to improve our current condition and increase our freedom from government. The monarchy owned the land, not the Church. It didn't persecute people for witch-craft, it burned and drowned them. However it did nothing of the sort after the Glorious Revolution.

I don't support any government benefits. Not because I am Protestant, but because I want freedom from government so I am able to be a Protestant.
No Man
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I think you'd have a better chance at trying to spread a Sharia Law revolution using these forums.
Advertisement
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Habsburg)
Okay, firstly, how do you square your religion and anti-secular beliefs with a faith in the free market, when capitalism has probably done more than anything else to break the power of religion? Secondly, what the hell was this Glorious Revolution in 1690​?!
What a load of rubbish. Britain has free trade for over 100 years and Protestantism was as strong as ever. I am only talking about Protestantism. It is statism which destroys Protestantism and with it British Free trade. I would it be better if I said the 1688-1690 Glorious Revolution. I said 1690 because it was when William defeated James at the Battle of Boyne.
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by No Man)
I think you'd have a better chance at trying to spread a Sharia Law revolution using these forums.
Good for them, so long as they know I am willing to stand against them and for Protestant law and morals.
Advertisement
Davij038
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I guess you should vote ukip. I'm sure you'd fit right in.
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Davij038)
I guess you should vote ukip. I'm sure you'd fit right in.
UKIP are moving to the middle to win elections. I will vote for them in the EU elections, but not in General or Local elections. They are no different from the Conservatives when it comes to state vs government. I do like some people in UKIP, but almost nobody in the Conservatives. That is the most I can say about UKIP.

If Peter Hitchens setup a party I would join it and be a member of it. We have the same general views and belief in the Protestant faith. I have looked into other parties who maybe standing in my area and don't want to vote for them. I can't setup my own party because I am to radical and rightwing, however I am not BNP and I talked my Dad out of voting for them. Instead I intend to setup a movement, rather than a political party unless Peter Hitchens does so in one last throw of dice to try and improve the country.
Advertisement
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by TheBugle)
religion...

LOL
Not religion. Protestantism.
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Ripper-Roo)
Go and tell someone who gives a stuff
Or you could just no comment.
Olie
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Not religion. Protestantism.
Which is a form of Christianity, a RELIGION.
paddey7
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Any particular type of protestant? Or just a generally a protestant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Advertisement
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by Olie)
Which is a form of Christianity, a RELIGION.
You were talking about religion in general. I am only talking Protestantism.
william walker
Rep:
?
(Original post by paddey7)
Any particular type of protestant? Or just a generally a protestant?

Posted from TSR Mobile
In general.
paddey7
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
No one ever wants a return to a catholic Britain I'm sure Henry VIII is rolling in his large grave if he realised what happened to his English Catholicism lol. In all seriousness though, do you not think libertarianism is a poor political system/ideology?

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (94)
13.84%
I'm not sure (32)
4.71%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (214)
31.52%
I have already dropped out (16)
2.36%
I'm not a current university student (323)
47.57%

Watched Threads