FIFA World cup Brazil 2014

Watch
Marwah_
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I cannot wait for the world cup to start! so I thought why not start a thread? Me personally I am backing my home country Holland. Tell me who you are supporting and your early predictions for the world cup.
Jjj90
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
England will win the world cup.
Jackb1234
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jjj90)
I think Brazil or Germany will win it...
MidnightDream
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'm supporting Ghana and Spain

Posted from TSR Mobile
AsianPersuasion.
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Iran's going to win.
Ryan17.
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Jjj90)
April 1st already ?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marwah_
Rep:
?
(Original post by MidnightDream)
I'm supporting Ghana and Spain

Posted from TSR Mobile

Cool! Lol I think Spain is getting bored of winning all the time now but great time

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marwah_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jjj90)
Let's hope they go far.

Posted from TSR Mobile
ninuzu
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I'd love to see Bosnia-Hercegovina do well.
Marwah_
Rep:
?
(Original post by Jackb1234)
I think Brazil or Germany will win it...
Brazil is the second team I'm supporting and Germany is amazing too! I though they would win the euro cup cup too but Spain won as always.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marwah_
Rep:
?
(Original post by AsianPersuasion.)
Iran's going to win.
It would be great for a Muslim/Asian country to win

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jackb1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
(Original post by Marwah_)
Brazil is the second team I'm supporting and Germany is amazing too! I though they would win the euro cup cup too but Spain won as always.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Same here, I'm supporting Australia but I don't have much hope....very, very difficult group.
GingerGoat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Since my partner is German and I've lived there a few times, I'll be supporting them.
I'm actually working in London at that time, so that'll be awesome Especially when the English get knocked out If only us Scots didn't spend all our time eating deep fried Mars Bars maybe we'd qualify sometime
Marwah_
Rep:
?
Same here, I'm supporting Australia but I don't have much hope....very, very difficult group.
Awwh anything could happen though they have some very good teams to compete with but still. It can always be turned around remember the euro cup Holland vs Denmark everyone thought Holland would win that but they didn't infact their performance in the entire euro cup of that year wasn't their best. Anyway Australia may just have a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Marwah_
Rep:
?
(Original post by GingerGoat)
Since my partner is German and I've lived there a few times, I'll be supporting them.
I'm actually working in London at that time, so that'll be awesome Especially when the English get knocked out If only us Scots didn't spend all our time eating deep fried Mars Bars maybe we'd qualify sometime
Awwh Haha! Well Germany is a great team to support I'm always scared when they play Holland because they're just too good plus I have a soft spot of mesut ozil so yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
GingerGoat
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Awwh Haha! Well Germany is a great team to support I'm always scared when they play Holland because they're just too good plus I have a soft spot of mesut ozil so yh

Posted from TSR Mobile
I was living in Germany during Euro 2012 and the Germans went totally crazy when they beat the Netherlands. Was a joy to watch! Probably not so much for you
Marwah_
Rep:
?
(Original post by GingerGoat)
I was living in Germany during Euro 2012 and the Germans went totally crazy when they beat the Netherlands. Was a joy to watch! Probably not so much for you
No no it wasn't at all Haha! But I wasn't really surprised however this year I've got full confidence in them the team is in top form

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jackb1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
Awwh anything could happen though they have some very good teams to compete with but still. It can always be turned around remember the euro cup Holland vs Denmark everyone thought Holland would win that but they didn't infact their performance in the entire euro cup of that year wasn't their best. Anyway Australia may just have a chance

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yeah, I vaguely remember Krohn-Dehli and Bendtner playing well, and even if Australia do manage to pull off a shock and finish 2nd in the group, I think they'll get Brazil in the next round , do you think there will be any shocks?
Marwah_
Rep:
?
Yeah, I vaguely remember Krohn-Dehli and Bendtner playing well, and even if Australia do manage to pull off a shock and finish 2nd in the group, I think they'll get Brazil in the next round , do you think there will be any shocks?
I think we could expect some shocks the counties who don't usually do that well may be better because the teams are shaping up quite well however I don't think it will a shock like Spain losing out that's never happend before Brazil will deffo do great and I'm 50/50 with Holland atm since their euro cup 2012 performance. But hey we could expect anything really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Jackb1234
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I think we could expect some shocks the counties who don't usually do that well may be better because the teams are shaping up quite well however I don't think it will a shock like Spain losing out that's never happend before Brazil will deffo do great and I'm 50/50 with Holland atm since their euro cup 2012 performance. But hey we could expect anything really.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I think a few teams like Belgium, Russia & Argentina might do well this time round, think Spain will definitely make it to at least the semi-finals...Think Holland will probably finish 2nd in the group.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think receiving Teacher Assessed Grades will impact your future?

I'm worried it will negatively impact me getting into university/college (192)
43.74%
I'm worried that I’m not academically prepared for the next stage in my educational journey (50)
11.39%
I'm worried it will impact my future career (35)
7.97%
I'm worried that my grades will be seen as ‘lesser’ because I didn’t take exams (91)
20.73%
I don’t think that receiving these grades will impact my future (46)
10.48%
I think that receiving these grades will affect me in another way (let us know in the discussion!) (25)
5.69%

Watched Threads