The Student Room Group

2014 Veterinary nursing at nottingham trent first choice!

Hi!

Just thought i'd start a thread for people who want to do vet nursing at ntu as their first choice, just a chance to chat and make friends before we get there :smile:

Also has anyone got their ntu id to book accommodation?

Abi :smile:

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Original post by abimoorcroft
Hi!

Just thought i'd start a thread for people who want to do vet nursing at ntu as their first choice, just a chance to chat and make friends before we get there :smile:

Also has anyone got their ntu id to book accommodation?

Abi :smile:

Hi Abi i have an unconditional offer so i am definately doing vet nursing and my ntu id was on the emails they have sent me

Jake
Reply 2
I rang this morning about my id and I have it, but need to wait a couple of days for the password :frown: hopefully I'll get the accommodation I want!
Reply 3
I rang this morning about my id and I have it, but need to wait a couple of days for the password :frown: hopefully I'll get the accommodation I want!

oh that sucks couldnt you book the accommodation over the phone and then confirm it when you get your password, that is what I did. Where do you think you are going to book i am staying in the city as think it will be better
Reply 4
Original post by jake1995
oh that sucks couldnt you book the accommodation over the phone and then confirm it when you get your password, that is what I did. Where do you think you are going to book i am staying in the city as think it will be better

I managed to book! I'm on brack campus though, room EE205, I have no idea what building that is haha!
Reply 5
I managed to book! I'm on brack campus though, room EE205, I have no idea what building that is haha!

nice one and ha i dont know either. have you found anyone else that is doing vet nursing at NTU
Reply 6
I am also a fellow future veterinary nurse student!
☺️
Reply 7
Original post by ikimmy92
I am also a fellow future veterinary nurse student!
☺️

Nice, so that is 3 of us ha x
Reply 8
Nice, so that is 3 of us ha x

There's a guy i found on the fb page, who will be next door to me on campus who is doing vet nursing too:smile:
Reply 9
There's a guy i found on the fb page, who will be next door to me on campus who is doing vet nursing too:smile:

oh thats good at least there is another guy on the course as in my interview they said i could be the only guy ha but tbh i wasnt complaining ha
Reply 10

So what accommodation are you in?:smile:
Reply 11
oh thats good at least there is another guy on the course as in my interview they said i could be the only guy ha but tbh i wasnt complaining ha

There is a guy on my course at school doing it too:smile:
Reply 12
There is a guy on my course at school doing it too:smile:

thats good cause i dont think there is a single guy doing it in the year above us
Reply 13
So what accommodation are you in?:smile:

I am inBD081
beech block:smile:
Reply 14
thats good cause i dont think there is a single guy doing it in the year above us

Aw you'll be alright :')
Reply 15
Aw you'll be alright :')

ha cheers and i dont really mind i expected it to be mainly girls doing a course like this. Are you guys staying in brach accomodation then?
Reply 16
ha cheers and i dont really mind i expected it to be mainly girls doing a course like this. Are you guys staying in brach accomodation then?

I am:smile: can't wait!
are you in the city? Xx
Reply 17
I am:smile: can't wait!
are you in the city? Xx

nice and yeah i have booked byron in the city so i am close to everything and the nightlife ha but not looking forward to a 40 minute bus for lectures ha x
Reply 18
nice and yeah i have booked byron in the city so i am close to everything and the nightlife ha but not looking forward to a 40 minute bus for lectures ha x

Cool
where are you from?
Reply 19
Cool
where are you from?

im from canterbury in kent wbu? x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending