The Student Room Group

Have you ever been in a relationship?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
Original post by suzylemonade
I've heard that TSR is a website full of lonely teens (edit: and students) who don't get any and I was curious as to how true this actually was. So yeah, vote away.
And if your answer is no, why not? xD

You should also find the age groups of the users who voted, and see if the proportion decreases as the age increases :wink:
Original post by shawn_o1
You should also find the age groups of the users who voted, and see if the proportion decreases as the age increases :wink:

Damn it, I should have thought of that. It probably does though :tongue:
Reply 22
Sounds like a great relationship

Aww, that's great :biggrin: Congratulations :smile:

Thank you :smile:

Original post by Advanced Subsidiary

This! Turning 23 in May.

Wow I knew you was married but had no idea you were expecting a child this year! Congrats from a TSR Oldie to another :biggrin:

Thank you :smile:
Reply 23
Original post by Drizz
It's not a website for lonely teenagers. You've definitely got a misconception as to why most of us registered on this site.

I registered on this site for academic discussions, support and resources. It definitely wasn't because I'm lonely.

Posted from TSR Mobile

I think you'll find that 'haunting existential despair' is as much the inevitable by-product of using TSR as it is a common impetus to join.
Original post by meenu89
Definitely not just teens, I'm 24, married and expecting my first child in 15 weeks.

How lovely, congratulations! Do you know whether you're having a boy or a girl, or are you leaving it a surprise? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 25
no... I have the time - but I get rejected because (and I quote) "you're not my type" - I see this as meaning that I'm too academically able
Original post by Andy98
no... I have the time - but I get rejected because (and I quote) "you're not my type" - I see this as meaning that I'm too academically able

:rofl: Most of the girls I know wouldn't reject you for being too academically able, dw. They'd pretty much be falling at your feet :tongue:
Reply 27
I've heard that TSR is a website full of lonely teens (edit: and students) who don't get any and I was curious as to how true this actually was. So yeah, vote away.
And if your answer is no, why not? xD

Never had a girl say yes or really have any interest in me :redface:

21 in April btw
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 28
:rofl: Most of the girls I know wouldn't reject you for being too academically able, dw. They'd pretty much be falling at your feet :tongue:

Well then... that just the leaves how I look to blame:wink:... wow the girls I know are shallow - plus how old are these girls you're talking about
Original post by meenu89
Definitely not just teens, I'm 24, married and expecting my first child in 15 weeks.

:woo:

Congratulations! :smile:

Do you know whether its a boy or a girl yet or are you planning to find out at the birth?
Original post by TheBBQ
Never had a girl say yes or really have any interest in me :redface:

Aw, why?

Original post by Andy98
Well then... that just the leaves how I look to blame:wink:... wow the girls I know are shallow - plus how old are these girls you're talking about

I'm sure you look fine xD And they're my age- so 15-16. How old are you? xD
Reply 31
Aw, why?

If I knew then I'd have fixed it by now! 21 in a month btw if you wanted my age :redface:
Not for lonely teenagers only.

Some are lonely adults.
Reply 33
Aw, why?

I'm sure you look fine xD And they're my age- so 15-16. How old are you? xD

I'm 15 - look like the stereotypical nerd - I've figured out that I'm a nerd, a bof and a geek - I'm just working on the dork
No. Nearly 19 and there has just never been anyone who I wanted to be in a relationship with.
I must admit that I had a "relationship" with someone when I was 9 or 10? But I really don't count that, as there were no feelings involved (on my side anyway) and I only wanted to have a boyfriend 'cause my two best friends had one.
Original post by MidnightDream
I've never had a boyfriend, one of the many perks of going to an all girls school :P but I have had a 'relationship'

But if you've never had a boyfriend, how can you have been in a re..

OH

Who_else_but_Quagmire__by_burningflame212.jpg
Original post by Andy98
I'm 15 - look like the stereotypical nerd - I've figured out that I'm a nerd, a bof and a geek - I'm just working on the dork

Looking like a nerd has never been a bad thing. I know of a few people who go for nerds solely :smile: I think it's just the girls you know, because I know a lot who would go for you :smile: Myself included, nerds are great xD
Original post by TheBBQ
If I knew then I'd have fixed it by now! 21 in a month btw if you wanted my age :redface:

Aw :frown: Maybe they're too intimidated by your superior intellect to muster up the courage to approach you? :tongue:
Reply 39
I haven't been in a 'proper' relationship yet but I'm not particularly worried; as far as I'm concerned it'll happen when it happens. :dontknow:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending