Godwin95
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 7 years ago
I have conditional offers from my top two universities, Birmingham City University and Nottingham Trent to do Fine Art, both are equally as good to me, which makes choosing my firm choice very difficult. Obviously at open days the unis big themselves up and never really tell you the negatives, so I'm worried I'll make a decision and then regret it later on. If somebody could tell me about their experiences at Birmingham City, hopefully on the BA Fine Art course, it would help me a lot!
sophiemelissa
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 7 years ago
I studied VisCom at BCU so can't comment on the fine art, but I left the course and am starting at Falmouth this September. It was terrible and not worth the money to be there, the tutors didn't care, there was no studio space and people were hardly in. I know quite a lot of people felt the same so I would say Nottingham Trent! I know a few people studying there and loving it
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you think mandatory Relationships and Sex Education in secondary schools is a good idea?

Yes (367)
84.17%
No (69)
15.83%

Watched Threads