Liverpool Institute for Performing Arts Freshers 2014

Watch
ajwoolliscroft
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Just want to get in contact with others starting LIPA this September!
dan_jacko96
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I am! MTEM!
LiamRC
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey guys, I'm on the Sound Technology course and will be staying in Agnes Jones! Contact me if you're also going to LIPA!

Thanks

-Liam
faysey9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm MTEM too!
LCapay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm another Sound Tech student thinking about Grenville Street haven't decided really, It would be good to know which accommodation has more LIPA student occupants

Luke
molly3007
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi guys I'm also on the MTEM course I'm going to be staying at The Arch in september
dan_jacko96
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Ive been up to look at accommodation today and theres a place called 'the arch'. Its brand new and opens in september, right next to lipa! The rooms were gorgeous, big beds and ensuite as standard! I chose it over grenville
LCapay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Anyone else looked at Cathedral campus?
hazwilliams1
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
I'm starting this year on the sound tech course, I got my offer last week. I think i'll probably go for grenville street, it seems reasonably priced but still as luxurious as the arch. When I went up to Liverpool for my interview I did the walk and it took about 5 minutes.

Message me if you are on the sound tech course too it would be great to have some ice broken before we started

Harry
Tom-G-M
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi, I'm Tom - I'm also doing sound tech from this September. I've booked for Agnes Jones - it seemed to me like a good location, very nearby, good price and lots of LIPA students. I'm looking forward to meeting everyone. Has anyone set up a facebook page yet?
faysey9
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Nope but I think someone should! It's getting close now haha!
LCapay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hopefully this will help us all get in touch with each other!

https://www.facebook.com/groups/1403940866550548/

Luke
LCapay
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Made a group and posted a link but apparently it needs to be checked by a moderator so until then if you search "LIPA Freshers 2014/15" on facebook you should find a group

Luke
LiamOgBelfast
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hi I was just wondering who else is on the MTEM course. I am from Belfast, and would love to start getting to know some of my class mates I am staying in the new L1 Buildings just wondering if anybody is living there too. Cant wait to start and looking forward to meeting you all.

-Liam
GHW
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey guys, I'm also a MTEM!
Tammy123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Hey!

I am also starting the Music course this September! Anyone staying in Agnes jones houses?
LiamRC
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tammy123)
Hey!

I am also starting the Music course this September! Anyone staying in Agnes jones houses?
Hey Tammy, I'm on the Sound Tech course and I am staying in Agnes Jones house! Do you know what your flat number is yet if you've applied?
Tammy123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LiamRC)
Hey Tammy, I'm on the Sound Tech course and I am staying in Agnes Jones house! Do you know what your flat number is yet if you've applied?
Awesome! My room number is H2-7 Yourself? I haven't even been there before but it looks nice
LiamRC
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by Tammy123)
Awesome! My room number is H2-7 Yourself? I haven't even been there before but it looks nice
Mine is H3-1, the flat next door to yours! I'm flat mates with a guy called "Tom-G-M" on here!
Tammy123
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by LiamRC)
Mine is H3-1, the flat next door to yours! I'm flat mates with a guy called "Tom-G-M" on here!
Ahh great! Do you know if there is a LIPA freshers 2014-2015 page on Facebook? :P
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (132)
61.4%
I don't have everything I need (83)
38.6%

Watched Threads