Major WiFi issue somebody help please?!?! Watch

t.bennett
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Ok, so I've put Newcastle as my firm and I can't wait to go. However, I was looking at accommodation and most of the halls say they have wired internet or something, and not wifi. I know this seems like a small query, but I now do most of my work off my ipad, so NEED wifi! Does anybody know anything about the internet situation at places like castle leezes and stuff where it doesn't say wifi? Thankssss
Kieran-SAFC
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think Marris House has Wifi mate...maybe Central Link and the new places that are opening this year as well. Might still be a good idea to invest in a reasonabley priced laptop if you can before you go though because apparently you can choose certain accommodation and be thrown in somewhere you didn't ask for.
t.bennett
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Kieran-SAFC)
I think Marris House has Wifi mate...maybe Central Link and the new places that are opening this year as well. Might still be a good idea to invest in a reasonabley priced laptop if you can before you go though because apparently you can choose certain accommodation and be thrown in somewhere you didn't ask for.
Nice one thanks mate. Got a huge desktop at home that I didn't really want to bring haha, but yeah a new laptop probably seems like the best idea tbh
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you get study leave?

Yes- I like it (523)
59.98%
Yes- I don't like it (44)
5.05%
No- I want it (246)
28.21%
No- I don't want it (59)
6.77%

Watched Threads