The Student Room Group

Happy MIDDLE NAME Day!!

Today is a day we all get to celebrate our middle names. Maybe ask our parents why they chose us that particular name.
why not share with us your middle name.
I will go first:
FRI- that is my middle name.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Joseph
Lok Hei
Reply 3
My middle name is Kaur. It is the same middle name (some use it a surname) shared by other Sikh women. Sikh men have the name Singh.
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 4
Cruz! Ohyeah
Reply 5
I don't have a middle name, although it could be argued it's joint with my first name in which case it would be 'Karim'.
My middle name is Martha :sexface:
I don't like my middle name :unimpressed:

Posted from TSR Mobile
I dont have a middle name :frown:
Reply 9
What a stupid 'day' to celebrate.

I think I'll go make a "No middle name, in retaliation to being outcast on middle name day, day", with blackjack and hookers.
Reply 10
Revathy! :smile:
Reply 11
I don't have a middle name... :yeah:
Original post by Mockery
What a stupid 'day' to celebrate.

I think I'll go make a "No middle name, in retaliation to being outcast on middle name day, day", with blackjack and hookers.

1394450402060.jpg

Grand idea though :lol:
Reply 13
My middle name is Merlin :smile: Although when I once asked someone to guess my middle name (After telling them my name without the middle one) they guessed 'Van', Dutch surnames seem to fail some people :P
my middle name is Maureen because thar was my great nans name and she died the year I was born so in memory of her my middle name is her middle name, her real name was Mable but everyone called her Maureen :smile:
Mine is Elizabeth. Because my parents liked the name but didn't want it to be my first name as they were worried it would get shortened to "Liz"...
Reply 16
Zack Jason
Reply 17
Mine is Madelaine-Akira...

My siblings' are Orlando, Hector, Pandora and Virginia...

Basically, the middle names are where my Mother hid the weird names that my Father wouldn't let her give us. :colondollar::redface:
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 18
Jane is my middle name.
Reply 19
Singh :K:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending