The Student Room Group
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website

Huddersfield 2014 - Firth Point Accommodation

Hello all, I'm starting at Huddersfield Uni this year to do Adult Nursing. I'm currently in the process of choosing my accommodation and I am hopefully moving to Firth Point in September 2014 - comment back if you are also, looking forward to meeting new people
Hi Hannah :smile: I'm also hoping to go to Huddersfield to study History and choosing my accommodation but i don't know which one to choose but i know i want to go with UNITE! How are you deciding?
Students at University of Huddersfield
University of Huddersfield
Huddersfield
Visit website
Reply 2
im sticking with aspley for first year, its great and cheap. also closer to the uni :smile:
Hi! I'm going to Huddersfield this year as well but to study Pharmacy, haven't chosen my accommodation yet but don't think it will be Storthes Hall, probably one around the aspley area
Reply 4
hi there, i actually live in huddersfield and have a room available... if u find accom prices too high pm me and ill give u the details u need! i live in a nice friendly area and only a 5 min drive away from the uni! plus im going to hudds uni to study Pharmacy so we could possibly go to uni together?! anyways please pm me for more info! :biggrin: x
me and my friend are moving into firth point for my second year drama and his first (he changed courses) I cant find my flatmates though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending