The Student Room Group
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website

Edge hill learning disabilities nursing and social work 2014

Hi all,

I have been offered a place on both Social work and Learning disabilities Nursing and social work in edge hill anyone else having a decision with these courses?
Reply 1
I have just applied for this course?? Hopefully i will get it

What did you have to do for the interview??

x
Edge Hill University
Edge Hill University
Ormskirk
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by sophie1405
I have just applied for this course?? Hopefully i will get it

What did you have to do for the interview??

x

Hiya,
For September 2014?
I thought it was closed?x
Reply 3
I am applying through Extra

They said there is still places it might be open as im a bit older n already at uni they told me yesterday to fill it in on ucas?

I dunno xx
Reply 4
Original post by sophie1405
I am applying through Extra

They said there is still places it might be open as im a bit older n already at uni they told me yesterday to fill it in on ucas?

I dunno xx

Aww hopefully you will get a place . I was told yesterday there was only ten places.
You do a written maths and English test, followed by a group task, then individual interview were you give your presentation.
At the group task I just listened and got involved. They ask why social work and learning disabilities nursingn courses will benefit service users in the long run. You go in groups.
Good luck.
I thought you could only do a BA if you haven't already done a degree?
I'm a mature student too. Hoping I wasn't the only one.
Let me know how you get on. Xx
Reply 5
I dunno about the degree thing but they said to me i can do this as a second degree :-)

Hopefully ill get on if not ill apply for next year :-) and work for a year :-)

Its Worth A Try Anyways Aint It :-)

Ill Let You No :-) x

Original post by Megan_w_88
Aww hopefully you will get a place . I was told yesterday there was only ten places.
You do a written maths and English test, followed by a group task, then individual interview were you give your presentation.
At the group task I just listened and got involved. They ask why social work and learning disabilities nursingn courses will benefit service users in the long run. You go in groups.
Good luck.
I thought you could only do a BA if you haven't already done a degree?
I'm a mature student too. Hoping I wasn't the only one.
Let me know how you get on. Xx
Reply 6
Hi everyone iv just had unconditional for LD nursing at edge hill April 15 wahoo !!
Well done i got accepted for september but i didn't have enough time to do my student finance etc so i have declined i am applying again now just need to work on my personal statement and make it better x
Reply 8
I went through clearing didn't get a place when I applied. Really excited to start. Are you gonna go for April 15 ? Good luck hun 😊
is there still places?? how do i go about it for clearing!! x
Reply 10
Phone edge hill clearing line from a moblie its 800 028 6677 and ask them. Its still showing on the clearing website its for April 15 start. Good luck hun let me know how you get on
i rang them they said i have to pay the £23 registration and reapply through again doing a personal statement and everything!!!

seriously?? i was accepted on the sept intake they said no that i had to reapply!!

i think im going to wait for next sept intake n apply for the social work with it :-)

x
Reply 12
Oh god really ? Good luck with whatever you do hun
Ye hopefully i will get onto the nursing one and social work?/

i have a spare place in 2015 application for childrens nursing April start i might apply for that but i really want the social work aspect too x
Reply 14
You can do a children's and social work one at edge hill have a look on there website ! Good luck
ye it starts next sept :-) filling oout my application now :-) x
Reply 16
Good luck hun is there no April 15 intake ?
Yep I have allied for that too waiting on my uni to write me a reference
Reply 18
Oh thats great ! Good luck hope to see you in April

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending