The Student Room Group

Cheeseburger pizza from Pizza Hut

Anyone tried this yet?

(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
I keep seeing the adverts, it freaks me out so bad.
Think it looks disgusting tbh.

3000 calories as well :redface:
3000 calories?! Forget it lol:redface:
Reply 4
looks disgusting but I will probably have one, I had one of those hotdog stuffed crust pizzas from dominos, was quiet sickening afterwards but good at the time lol
Looks absolutely disgusting. Surprised it actually entered the UK market, thought it would stay in 'murica.
10/10 wud smash with teeth all nite
Reply 7
The image is actually scaring me. That meat doesn't even look vaguely real (i know it's just an image but it looks wrong)
Am I the only person who thinks it looks amazing? Because I'd totally eat that, if only to say that I'd done it :wink:
Reply 9
Original post by Applescruff
Am I the only person who thinks it looks amazing? Because I'd totally eat that, if only to say that I'd done it :wink:

If you could eat the whole thing i'd be seriously impressed :redface:
Reply 10
i actually feel sick
Original post by james1211
If you could eat the whole thing i'd be seriously impressed :redface:

If I starved myself all day beforehand, I wouldn't be able to stop myself! I'd never forgive myself if I stopped :wink:
Reply 12
I am waiting for the pizza stuffed with pizza and chicken nuggets and cake.
Reply 13
Original post by Applescruff
If I starved myself all day beforehand, I wouldn't be able to stop myself! I'd never forgive myself if I stopped :wink:

Impressive :biggrin:
Someone kill it before it lays eggs.
Reply 15
Ban it.
Reply 16
I saw this advertised in-store many months ago. If I wasn't a veggie, I'd probably devour it... looks delish :wink:
Reply 17
It looks disgusting but it's obviously going to taste amazing.
Reply 18
I tried it. It's stodgy, damp, greasy, tasteless and rubbery, way too expensive for what it is, and insanely calorific to boot. 2/10 would not eat again
Next cheat day, I'm coming at you cheeseburger pizza. Looks awesome.

Quick Reply

Latest