Reading/Leeds vs. Creamfields. Watch

Hugby1
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Question is the title basically - which festival should I go to with my mates. I know it depends a lot on which music you like, however I'm asking for peoples overall opinions on the lineups/what the crowds are like etc. Everything you can think of and which you would choose and WHY! guys, http://www.creamfields.com/ and http://www.readingfestival.com/line-up

Thanks guys.
Mackay
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I've been to Reading before. It's a good no-nonsense first musical festival. It's all about the music - there's not a lot to do after dark except the silent disco - but the atmosphere is good and it's full of young people who are celebrating finishing school etc. It's also steeped in history - and whilst the line-up gets gradually worse every year - saying "I've been to Reading" is still pretty cool.

Creamfields isn't really a music festival, is it? It's people on-stage with laptops.
IcEmAn911
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Creamfields hands down. Armin van Buuren's ASOT and Hardwell's Revealed Recordings, nuff said.

Obviously I'm a bit bias since Trance/Electro House is all I ever listen to nowadays and the lineup at Reading/Leeds is alien to me. Plus I don't really enjoy any of the music/bands at Leeds/Reading/Glastonbury nowadays anyway and it kinda makes me want to fall asleep (no offence)...
wildrover
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You have to make the decision on the music, if you like bands go to reading and if you like dance music go to Creamfields. I imagine Reading will have a higher class of people and Creamfields will be full of chavs.
L-JW
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
There are pros and cons to both but Reading is more about seeing a band you like and the atmosphere is more about people with a favorite band being in the same boat, where as creamfields is more about just liking that type of music and so just going for that but then creamfields would be more fun if you are 18 and above where as reading is better for younger people because the dancing at creamfields (as you can imagine) is very erratic but it is really fun.
FreedomofSpeech9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Woofey)
HI!

BTW - If anyone would like to buy leeds fest tickets for 2015, Im an official rep and so can sell the tickets to you for £5 cheaper, just send me a message or reply and I can give you an online code ^.^
Lies.
FreedomofSpeech9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Woofey)
nope, its from we represent and when tickets prices goes up from last years £213 (thats including transaction fee) as official reps we can sell them £5 cheaper because when you buy through us, there is like no/little transaction fee

I am the head of ticket promotions and we have told ALL sellers that Promoting Online on a forum is prohibited and sellers found doing so will be fired.
Woofey
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by FreedomofSpeech9)
I am the head of ticket promotions and we have told ALL sellers that Promoting Online on a forum is prohibited and sellers found doing so will be fired.
Sorry! new to the student room, have deleted the post and won't make the same mistake :s
Eagle Flies
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 4 months ago
You're full of **** you
(Original post by FreedomofSpeech9)
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Why wouldn't you turn to teachers if you were being bullied?

They might tell my parents (16)
7.31%
They might tell the bully (24)
10.96%
I don't think they'd understand (36)
16.44%
It might lead to more bullying (75)
34.25%
There's nothing they could do (68)
31.05%

Watched Threads