The Student Room Group

PWC Tax Higher Apprenticeship Assessment Centre

I have made it through to the PWC Tax Higher Apprenticeship Assessment Centre in London and would just want some more information about the following please:

1. What to expect.
2. Difference in working in London to anywhere else in the UK
3. Pay
4. If you are or have currently worked in PWC what are your views
5. Tax or Audit, and how easy is it to switch between the two

Thank you, all feedback will be much appreciated
There should be another thread about this but I'll let you know what I had last month. It started off with an intray exercise which is less stressful than the ones online (with a simple email writing task based on one of the pieces of information your given which you have to reply to, by hand). This is followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests which I found easier than the ones online. After these is the group exercise which was the trickier part but not too bad as long as you get your main advantages and disadvantages across for each option and keep track of time! I passed the AC a month ago and am still awaiting to find out when the final interview is. Best of luck!
Reply 2
Original post by SPDSPDSPD300592
There should be another thread about this but I'll let you know what I had last month. It started off with an intray exercise which is less stressful than the ones online (with a simple email writing task based on one of the pieces of information your given which you have to reply to, by hand). This is followed by numerical and verbal reasoning tests which I found easier than the ones online. After these is the group exercise which was the trickier part but not too bad as long as you get your main advantages and disadvantages across for each option and keep track of time! I passed the AC a month ago and am still awaiting to find out when the final interview is. Best of luck!

Congrats on passing the ac, what position did you apply for and for what office? Also if you end up finding the thread similar to this would really appreciate you sending it to me :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest