Your views on Sexual activity. Watch

Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hey everyone,

I've been wondering lately what the views of TSR users and different cultures are on sexual activity before marriage.

Personally, I think up to oral sex is perfectly fine to do within a relationship, but I wouldn't have vaginal sex outside of marriage. I may be biased, as I have done these things lol. I am an asian female who has been brought up in the UK.

What do you believe? Mentioning your ethnicity/gender is optional.

I'd love to hear your views.
Guitarded
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
So you think it's ok for a man to put his penis in a woman's mouth, but not in her vagina where it's sort of meant to go?
TSRgawdlike
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Bets on OP being Muslim or in the sphere of influence of Islam.

Possibly Birmingham/London.
TSRgawdlike
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Guitarded)
So you think it's ok for a man to put his penis in a woman's mouth, but not in her vagina where it's sort of meant to go?
No anus allowed?
Carpe Vinum
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I think sex outside marriage is fine. I don't think a couple has to be married in order for their relationship to be any more "valid". Sex is just one of many parts of a relationship and I don't believe waiting is necessary. But to each their own.
Dilsz
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sex shouldn't happen of any sort until you and your partner are fully committed to each other
LiamSoissons
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
My views?

If it feels good do it! But do it safely! And don't make anyone do anything they don't want to!

Otherwise, have fun!
Scorlibran
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hey everyone,

I've been wondering lately what the views of TSR users and different cultures are on sexual activity before marriage.

Personally, I think up to oral sex is perfectly fine to do within a relationship, but I wouldn't have vaginal sex outside of marriage. I may be biased, as I have done these things lol. I am an asian female who has been brought up in the UK.

What do you believe? Mentioning your ethnicity/gender is optional.

I'd love to hear your views.
I really don't see the logic in that, presumably you save things for marriage to make them "special".

What do you say to your future husband?

"I've had 10 cocks* in my mouth, but it's okay though; I'm untouched from the waist down so it's still special."

I personally don't believe that marriage is important at all so naturally don't believe in chastity before marriage either.

I'm a white British male.

Spoiler:
Show
*figures may be exaggerated for dramatic effect.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by TSRgawdlike)

Nope, not religious.

(Original post by Guitarded)
Yeah, it does sound strange doesn't it :P
Divv
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
how can a legal paper make a difference to your sexual life? That's the thing I dont understand.

As for my personal beliefs, I am not a virgin so for me sexual activity before marriage is 100% fine
IanDangerously
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sex is best enjoyed before marriage. In fact these days with relationships coming and going as they do and 2/3 marriages ending in divorce I'm surprised people still fall for the whole getting married thing, it's all a sham leading to (for most people) misery and ultimately being worse off.

Get a partner, have lots of sex, never make the mistake of putting a ring on their finger.
Plantagenet Crown
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I don't believe in any of this no sex before marriage nonsense. My philosophy is that if you want to have sex with someone you like then go for it.
chaz1403
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Sex should be a well thought out thing, but when it happens,when you are comfortable with the other person, it is so great Everyone should discover it and enjoyed it at his own pace.
My ethnicity lol: north african muslim dad spanish jewish mother lebanese christian grandmother turkish granddad oh i'm a girl
Jaegon Targaryen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Its just a bloody penis going in and out of a vagina for god sake , a biological function ; like a burp or a fart .

I don't see why people still see it as all holy and sacred . obviously because they've been conditioned by religion. Sex is sex.
WiseBath
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by TSRgawdlike)

Bets on you being xenophobic.
chaz1403
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How can u marry someone if you haven't test before?? Let's face it sex plays a major part in a relationship whatever ur religion ur background!! Care to explain??anyone
Abstraction
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Jaegon Targaryen)
Its just a bloody penis going in and out of a vagina for god sake , a biological function ; like a burp or a fart .

I don't see why people still see it as all holy and sacred . obviously because they've been conditioned by religion. Sex is sex.
Aren't you psychopathic?
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
I'm surprised by how many people feel that marriage isn't that important anymore.

For me personally, I think intimacy should be postponed until after marriage. I think it is safer emotionally too; if you are married to that person, you know fully that they are committed to you and there is security there. You (hopefully) will not just get 'dumped' if the other person gets bored, there's a promise you made to each other to make things work... which hopefully both will stick to.

Everyone is precious, and having sex with another person should be a privilege in my opinion. Why would you not want to share that with only one very special person?

I know it sounds cheesy etc etc and I'm sure people will disagree... But hey, that's my view.
Jaegon Targaryen
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Abstraction)
Aren't you psychopathic?
lololol You posted something the other day saying like 1 in 25 people are psychos , I jokingly reflected that by those odds I might be one myself. But to answer your question , i'm not sure.
STARFLEET
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
No coitus before marriage? Bazinga!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

People at uni: do initiations (like heavy drinking) put you off joining sports societies?

Yes (422)
67.41%
No (204)
32.59%

Watched Threads